Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
5 weeks in which my BS could be scheduled.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I'm hoping the emails flow like water over Niagara Falls today.

anniem

Badlands
First Name
Annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
I'm hoping the emails flow like water over Niagara Falls today.
That would be nice, but I think I won't hear anything until next week. I reached out to ford chat this AM and my status is currently "Order has been received, successfully edited, and is awaiting scheduling action". Not sure what successfully edited is supposed to mean.

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

michiganjulia

Big Bend
First Name
Julia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion/Ordered Bronco Sport Big Bend 4/25/22
I talked to my dealer today and they said my status is "unscheduled". He said it seems September is earliest I'll be scheduled.
I ordered 4/25/22 Big Bend with convenience package, moonroof, and 360 assist added.

Dtech

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
So does this mean no Bronco Sports were scheduled for production THIS week and that scheduling will now only take place next week?

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So does this mean no Bronco Sports were scheduled for production THIS week and that scheduling will now only take place next week?
There has not been any build scheduling for I think 3 weeks now.

Dtech

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
There has not been any build scheduling for I think 3 weeks now.
Yes, I think it has been a month but they posted end of last week that they would be scheduling this week and now they posted again this week that scheduling will be taking place next week so wasn't sure if they actually scheduled some vehicles this week and are continuing next week or if it all got pushed back until next week. I tried using Ford chat but it was not accessible when I tried a little while ago.

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes, I think it has been a month but they posted end of last week that they would be scheduling this week and now they posted again this week that scheduling will be taking place next week so wasn't sure if they actually scheduled some vehicles this week and are continuing next week or if it all got pushed back until next week. I tried using Ford chat but it was not accessible when I tried a little while ago.
I do think I remember seeing a couple of people posting that they had been scheduled in the first week of August, maybe even the second week. Those postings were this week, IIRC.

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nobody got scheduled this week. The Bronco Sport Facebook pages usually go nuts with screenshots of build emails each week there's scheduling. I can say with confidence that nothing happened this week.

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nobody got scheduled this week. The Bronco Sport Facebook pages usually go nuts with screenshots of build emails each week there's scheduling. I can say with confidence that nothing happened this week.
Here’s one that I saw but was last week.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It's possible that Ford's notification system sucks. They wouldn't be heading into uncharted territory with that.

Seejaytoo

Badlands
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetta
I think they were switching from sending emails when build week is scheduled to build day. Perhaps we are seeing that change finally affect the email schedule we’ve grown accustomed to? So maybe weeks got penciled in but individual days are yet to be resolved? (says the optimist in me)

….or yeah the system just sucks

It's possible that Ford's notification system sucks. They wouldn't be heading into uncharted territory with that.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I think they were switching from sending emails when build week is scheduled to build day. Perhaps we are seeing that change finally affect the email schedule we’ve grown accustomed to? So maybe weeks got penciled in but individual days are yet to be resolved? (says the optimist in me)

….or yeah the system just sucks
I never got anything about my build day until I badgered the information out of my dealership. With the >7 day invoice to build timeline I don't know that scheduled day has much meaning anymore.
Sponsored