Bronco Blue

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Escape
I was wondering if they were gonna make it still with the Land Cruiser coming out. Their SUV lineup is pretty packed.

BourbonRunner

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I was wondering if they were gonna make it still with the Land Cruiser coming out. Their SUV lineup is pretty packed.
The more the merrier, especially if they're body on frame trucks.

I am waffling between the Tacoma Trailhunter and Gladiator Mojave when I buy a new truck later this year. The Land Cruiser is intriguing but I really want something with a bed and towing capability. But, if the 4Runner is finally getting renewed after 15 years in production and the towing goes up from the pathetic 5000lbs currently, I may have to throw that in the mix. I loved my 1990 4R. One of the few cars I've owned that I was sad to see go.

BourbonRunner

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I'll add: A Trailhunter 4Runner had better be available out of the gate or else Toyota is dumber than a soup sandwich.

The delay launching the Trailhunter and TRD Pro Tacos are hurting sales. Just a month into the year and they're not even half the lowest sales month for last year's model. For a Tacoma, let alone an all new one that is piss poor. In fact, this January's Tacoma sales are the lowest for a January since 2011.

Mustang313

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT (s197)
The more the merrier, especially if they're body on frame trucks.

I am waffling between the Tacoma Trailhunter and Gladiator Mojave when I buy a new truck later this year. The Land Cruiser is intriguing but I really want something with a bed and towing capability. But, if the 4Runner is finally getting renewed after 15 years in production and the towing goes up from the pathetic 5000lbs currently, I may have to throw that in the mix. I loved my 1990 4R. One of the few cars I've owned that I was sad to see go.
Agreed, BOF trucks are more and more rare, so always exciting when a new one comes out. Toyota's new TNGA-F platform looks like a winner so far on the Tundra, Land Cruiser and Tacoma. Look forward to the new 4runner being built on it.

Jumbo1953

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Back looks like a Bronco Sport.