onceforall

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport BS BB at Great Basin NP

13,000' Wheeler Peak on right at Great Basin National Park in Nevada. Our BS BB at 10,000'. What a fantastic engine that 1.5l ! 30.5mpg on a 3000 mile trip; cruised at 80mph on Utah roads; just as strong at 10,000' as sea level. And good Lord, at 3000rpm it pulls like a V8. With ACC and CP360+, it can easily drive itself, though the nagging "hands on wheel" keeps one honest. Impressive set of wheels.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport BS BB at Great Basin NP

13,000' Wheeler Peak on right at Great Basin National Park in Nevada. Our BS BB at 10,000'. What a fantastic engine that 1.5l ! 30.5mpg on a 3000 mile trip; cruised at 80mph on Utah roads; just as strong at 10,000' as sea level. And good Lord, at 3000rpm it pulls like a V8. With ACC and CP360+, it can easily drive itself, though the nagging "hands on wheel" keeps one honest. Impressive set of wheels.
So stunning! Love it!

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
lol😜 I wish!! Can’t figure how I posted twice.
You can delete the second one. Click the icon on the bottom left just to the right of the word Report. The ellipsis and arrow down.

That is also how you edit a post. I always misspell so I use it a lot. :rolleyes:

Alfa 2407

Big Bend
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
You can delete the second one. Click the icon on the bottom left just to the right of the word Report. The ellipsis and arrow down.

That is also how you edit a post. I always misspell so I use it a lot. :rolleyes:
Same
Sponsored