Slvoss

Base
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 bronco sport base
How's the BS handling the snow and cold, and what kind of tires are you running?

I went with Falken Wildpeak AT3Ws at the stock size of 225/65R17. Interested to see what others are getting away with for winter in Canada.
Hello, not in Canada but live in similar conditions here In wyoming. Had bfg k02 on the BB let’s just say they do not do well on packed and slick roads . They just got pulled off and sold. It a good feeling driving sideways at o my 40mph on the highway.

Bamsi

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Picked up my outer banks yesterday. Coming from a pretty base F-150, I’m enjoying the creature comforts so far.

Ford Bronco Sport Hello from Canada 9F8F6569-FD75-4F15-8EFD-27767F120F90
Welcome cdnaxemurderer, enjoy your ride! If there is too much snow there, send some to Ponce, PR, current noon temperature >85°.

Grimey

Badlands
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Hello, not in Canada but live in similar conditions here In wyoming. Had bfg k02 on the BB let’s just say they do not do well on packed and slick roads . They just got pulled off and sold. It a good feeling driving sideways at o my 40mph on the highway.
Mine came stock with the Falkens. No issues so far and great in the Vancouver Island snow the last few weeks. Incidentally, I went with Toyo Open Country'AT3s instead of BFG's on my F-150 after the Wranglers aged out. I was advised by more than one tire dealer that Toyo was the better choice.

Justin

Big Bend
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Big Bend + BB
I've been TRYING to lose traction with the AT3Ws. I think between the lack of power (it's quick enough, but it will never break loose like my 5.0 did hah), the tires, and the AWD system - it's a pretty friggin' bulletproof setup.

I'm super impressed with them so far.
Sponsored