What’s favorite colors you DIDN’T pick??

Shempy

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I was set on getting the Area 51 until I saw cactus gray on a Ranger they had on the lot. I loved it and ordered it on my Bronco Sport right then and there. It’s an awesome color.

dmo1028

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Big Bend Area 51, Defender 90
Definitely cactus gray and carbonized gray.

jazzdab

Big Bend
First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
My previous vehicle (2019 Stinger GT2) was essentially Audi Nardo Gray so I had my sights on Cactus Grey with Area 51 as a strong second. I would have considered Carbonized Gray (still haven't seen it in person) but once I saw the Big Bend in Iconic Silver I realized there is no chrome on that trim. When all the trim is black, I tend to prefer lighter paint colors. I know some folks dislike the white letters, but I actually like how they look with the silver paint. When it comes time for new tires, I plan on mounting them white letters out. Also, I like the carbon gray stock wheels with the silver enough that I haven't even thought about swapping them out. I'm even happier that I thought I would be with the overall color palette.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
very pleased with the Area 51 and stuck to my original plan and after buying it I made the right choice. Looks great with the black roof. Cactus grey was an alternate, after seeing cyber orange in person I would consider that should I buy again. The alto blue is the only other option I'd choose on the bronco sport unless they decided on lightning blue or ford blue.

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
I went with Alto Blue, even after Dealer said that color would not be part of the first run. I also considered the Carbonized Gray and Silver. Glad I waited for the Alto Blue.

Ford Bronco Sport What’s favorite colors you DIDN’T pick?? MyBroncoSport-Badlands
Cactus gray

Ford Bronco Sport What’s favorite colors you DIDN’T pick?? 658EA1D9-5D25-4947-AC48-5DEADC7D6136

Ford Bronco Sport What’s favorite colors you DIDN’T pick?? 21297E36-189C-4761-AE77-4817BC7CC8B4

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
I was set on getting the Area 51 until I saw cactus gray on a Ranger they had on the lot. I loved it and ordered it on my Bronco Sport right then and there. It’s an awesome color.
Cactus gray YES

Ford Bronco Sport What’s favorite colors you DIDN’T pick?? 7EC082A9-1B4D-4F00-A3CA-CF1D86FEACC0

christopheru

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, Toyota Prius AWDe
We wanted white. Our sales guy got us one in Cactus Grey because he thought it looked better. The conversation about this was actually hilarious and wouldn't you know it? He was right. It does look better. My only stipulation on colour is that is CANNOT look like primer. Yuck.

bradkz

Big Bend
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Big Bend
Aw... No love for Rapid Red! That was my first choice (after the Orange; wish Orange was available for OB and BB trims). I got lucky to find Red, but seems it’s not as popular. (I also loved Area 51.)

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Aw... No love for Rapid Red! That was my first choice (after the Orange; wish Orange was available for OB and BB trims). I got lucky to find Red, but seems it’s not as popular. (I also loved Area 51.)
I LOVE Rapid red. It looks really sharp with the black roof. I'm amazed at how often I get compliments on my Rapid Red Sport.

nch5013

Big Bend
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 KB Big Bend
Ordered in KB, but thought really long and hard about the Alto Blue.

rdc17

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL+BL
Had I done a factory order I probably would have picked Alto Blue.

Rinzler

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I went with Alto Blue, even after Dealer said that color would not be part of the first run. I also considered the Carbonized Gray and Silver. Glad I waited for the Alto Blue.

Ford Bronco Sport What’s favorite colors you DIDN’T pick?? MyBroncoSport-Badlands
I went Alto Blue as well but wasn't my first choice. went Badlands dealer order with as many options possible that I wanted. your photo does the color well. buying it sight unseen it was really hard to appreciate the color change based on the lighting conditions and general darkness.

Rinzler

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Cyber Orange until the deal fell through. would get that color in a heartbeat.
then Area 51/Cactus for a shared 2 spot. Alto Blue (my 4th and purchased pick).
no knock to anyone else since color is deeply personal but I found everything else a NOPE. dead set on no Black and White; Red I saw in person and was unimpressed; Silver zzzz…; Brown (insert Ryan Reynolds gif from Harold and Kumar "But why?")
Sponsored