91Illusion

Big Bend
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport

The noise starts at 13 seconds. It happens when I first start it up, then it’ll fade and die down. It always happens when I’m on the gas, but coasting it just about dies down.

I haven’t noticed this sound before recently. It sounds like something is grinding on something else. If it matters, this is in regular GOAT and I haven’t tried any others (if that would make a difference).

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Major Kong

Base
First Name
Major
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport aka "Spark Plug"
OP
hit the search feature upper right corner
enter in "noise"
plenty of previous threads
you might find what you need there

Benanza

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport

The noise starts at 13 seconds. It happens when I first start it up, then it’ll fade and die down. It always happens when I’m on the gas, but coasting it just about dies down.

I haven’t noticed this sound before recently. It sounds like something is grinding on something else. If it matters, this is in regular GOAT and I haven’t tried any others (if that would make a difference).

Any help is greatly appreciated.
That is definitely growling, there are a lot of growl noises I have one but mine is further back and not as loud. I'm waiting for a plug for mine. However yours sounds more like the one that the loose shift cable

Last edited:
OP
OP

91Illusion

Big Bend
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
That is definitely growling, there are a lot of growl noises I have one but mine is further back and not as loud. I'm waiting for a plug for mine. However yours sounds more like the one that the loose shift cable
Hm, I’ll call service tomorrow and hopefully they have an open spot Monday to take a look. I looked in a different thread and the oil cooler and abs sensor were also items of potential note…

Edit: The few places around me are really booked up (Michigan roads…) Since it doesn’t feel like an emergency yet, earliest I got was the 25th.
Sponsored

Last edited: