OP
Steelbronco

Steelbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
The hood scoop likes great does the rear spoiler help keep the rear class clean?
I can't answer this. Being my wife's vehicle it doesn't see a whole lot of mileage. She hasn't complained about the rear window being dirty. It definitely stays cleaner in the rear than our Ford Edge ever did I do know this.
Sponsored

sullivan.mary0228

Badlands
First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Having a Badlands my hood did not have much of a " shake" to it. I suppose it was due to the fact it had insulation installed on the underside of the hood from the factory. See picture belowFrom what I understand other models may not have this.
With the hood scoop installed I have seen no noticable vibration in the hood and that has been at a speed up to 90 miles an hour.

Ford Bronco Sport Ford Hood Scoop and Rear Spoiler installed 20210616_150416
When you say from the factory, you mean they actually did this as an order option?! I wish I would have know that! :(

OP
OP
Steelbronco

Steelbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
When you say from the factory, you mean they actually did this as an order option?! I wish I would have know that! :(
I do not think it is an actual option you could order. I think it is only factory installed on all of the First Edition and Badlands models that have the 2.0 engine in them. I did not choose this when I order mine it came with it.

Martinjv71

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BadLands
I did adjust them. Not an enormous amount of change in the vibration but it is only at higher speeds. Seems the wind gets caught under the rear of the hood located over the wipers and wants to lift up.
Your right. Those little bumpers cant stop the wind from flexing the whole aluminum panel.

roller2di

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
How does the back glass look when opened? Does it contact the spoiler?

Reklussloth

Base
First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
Whats the installation on the scoop and where did you get the factory paint from or sid you have it done?

OP
OP
Steelbronco

Steelbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Whats the installation on the scoop and where did you get the factory paint from or sid you have it done?
Installation for the Hood Sccop and Rear Spoiler is both adhesive tape and glue. There are instructions with each on how to place and apply for install.
The Hood Scoop I just took to my local paint shop, they pulled my paint code and painted my scoop for me. 100 bucks walked out the door.
The Rear Spoiler can be ordered in 3 colors. Gray, Satin Black, Shadow Black. The last one is my factory color code and the one I ordered.
I use https://www.levittownfordparts.com

Scot

Big Bend
First Name
scot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bonco Sport Big Bend
Did you try adjusting the black rubber bumper things under the hood? They are threaded and a lot of people adjusted them to fix the play in the hood causing the vibrations.
the vibratons is at the hinge side, base of the windshield

OP
OP
Steelbronco

Steelbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
the vibratons is at the hinge side, base of the windshield
I'm not sure, as the hinge side towards the window almost sounds like the possibility of loose or stripped bolts? Most of the time I have heard of people concerned with the center of their hood fluttering at highway speeds. With mine having the hood insulation on it I have never had any issues of vibrations.