Visors

LastBronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Has anyone found aftermarket sun visors that are smaller than the stock ones? There is no way to see a traffic signal within 500 feet if you have the visor down. This is very annoying.
Sponsored

mdub

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
interested to see if anyone has found alternatives--- very odd that the visor doesnt fold correctly, but instead bumps out, hindering sight. almost needs a longer elbow/arm so it can bend around the ceiling a bit more.

brockdog12

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Try not to use mine. The side by where it mounts needs to be altered so it fits the contour of the headliner better, so it can deploy closer to the windshield.

johnardsg

Big Bend
First Name
johnard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BS BigBend/2011 v6 Rav4
It is prone to yelling or getting horned at by cars behind you when you have this down and didnt notice that lights are green...but yeah thats the least of my worries, drivers view is really hindered with it

johnardsg

Big Bend
First Name
johnard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BS BigBend/2011 v6 Rav4
Opposite to wanting the visor shorter, my wife and kid wanted the passenger side to have longer/downward visor so the sun is completely blocked here is what i found from amazon

Ford Bronco Sport Visors B8A55C9A-D702-4CE3-B19C-D3D03988D157

Vyper

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
My solution was a 5% tint above the AS1 line on the windshield paired with my prescription sunglasses
?

Only time I really need the visor now is if I'm driving West during the golden hour. Hope you find some relief!

Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL
People keep talking about the BS being an offroad oriented Escape. Are Escape visors contoured differently? Are they contoured in a way that they would fold up more? I know they have a Homelink version of the visor that would eliminate the gripes about a universal GDO.

Obbay1953

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Has anyone found aftermarket sun visors that are smaller than the stock ones? There is no way to see a traffic signal within 500 feet if you have the visor down. This is very annoying.
How does a company like Ford build such a wonderful vehicle and completely overlook something so simple? The sun visor certainly isn't the most important feature, until it is! I've taken to pulling it out like I'm going to slide it to the door, and instead sliding it over a touch towards the rear view mirror. It allows me to raise it more fully though it's ridiculously that I'm left with this as a solution. They should redesign it, and ship one to every Bronco Sport owner.

Martinjv71

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BadLands
How does a company like Ford build such a wonderful vehicle and completely overlook something so simple? The sun visor certainly isn't the most important feature, until it is! I've taken to pulling it out like I'm going to slide it to the door, and instead sliding it over a touch towards the rear view mirror. It allows me to raise it more fully though it's ridiculously that I'm left with this as a solution. They should redesign it, and ship one to every Bronco Sport owner.
110% Exactly!!
Sponsored

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Timmc71 Exterior Modifications 0
bjbena Exterior Parts 2