Leenaya

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
My understanding, they only print the window sticker when it's actually in production/shipping
I thought that as well until last Saturday. Two window stickers popped up on the 15th for a white badlands and a cyber orange badlands. I want the orange one so of course that's the one that the dealer sites don't have listed.

Contacted the dealer to ask why and was told that the cyber orange one had only got going at the factory 5 days ago and would take 2 months to arrive at the dealer. The only thing I can figure is that white exteriors get higher part priority as Ford thinks white is the most popular color in the United States.

At the time I didn't know about the 2 week shutdown coming in June, but even if that is figured into the two month timeframe that still means the plant is a month behind on having enough parts to make basic dealer ordered badlands. Or maybe the sales guy was just wrong. Guess I will find out over the next month.

Lane4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bbbbbb
Window sticker is finally available! Seems like a good sign!
last update was it was scheduled for 5/24.
Ordered 2/09

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport production to be paused due to supply shortages 56A2C25B-B9E2-479C-A6C7-F3B0422CB771
Looks like invoiced on May 18 this date will not change The date below of May 19 in the white will change when actually built which is right in line with your schedule of May 24. You are next in line!! This confirms yours is moving along.
Sponsored