Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
My bottom date has changed a few times, so I am not to sure if that can be a ship date.
You will find yes it will change a few more times,and then last change will be your delivery date..If you look to the right of that bottom date you will see your actual ship date is 4/30/21. That will never change .
Sponsored

Lane4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bbbbbb
You will find yes it will change a few more times,and then last change will be your delivery date..If you look to the right of that bottom date you will see your actual ship date is 4/30/21. That will never change .
Appreciate the help!! Another question why does the Ford shop tracker still show not being built?

Ford Bronco Sport From "In Production" to "Built" AB1D34FD-0AC0-4896-8C6B-3B3F94501936

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Appreciate the help!! Another question why does the Ford shop tracker still show not being built?

Ford Bronco Sport From "In Production" to "Built" AB1D34FD-0AC0-4896-8C6B-3B3F94501936
Not very familiar with that tracker,I have always had a pretty good association with the selling dealer and depended on them for 80% of info.The rest I learned by doing ,just like the rest of our gang here .From what I have seen over the last half year, it could stay in production for the better part of a week or longer depends on what they need to finish up putting it right.

Lane4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bbbbbb
Not very familiar with that tracker,I have always had a pretty good association with the selling dealer and depended on them for 80% of info.The rest I learned by doing ,just like the rest of our gang here .From what I have seen over the last half year, it could stay in production for the better part of a week or longer depends on what they need to finish up putting it right.
Thanks!!

CCFarmer

First Edition
First Name
CeeCee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
From the date 3/29 look up to the right at 2 o’clock you should see a date.
yea, the more I think about it, the more I feel like mine shipped, but none of the trackers are saying that - only in production and the etis doesn't show any detail either, but i have 4/30 in the box and then 5/1 to 5/2 to 5/8 and my dealer said build 5/13, but maybe it's on its way...i feel it...

Lane4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bbbbbb
yea, the more I think about it, the more I feel like mine shipped, but none of the trackers are saying that - only in production and the etis doesn't show any detail either, but i have 4/30 in the box and then 5/1 to 5/2 to 5/8 and my dealer said build 5/13, but maybe it's on its way...i feel it...
I would contact your dealer -they can track
On their visibility report . The date in the box is just the invoice date and not actual build

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Unless it is hung up waiting for a part or two which would definitely keep it in a production phases..Good luck ,I think you are somewhat in the lucky group.

BSB75

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2021 Bronco Sport Badlands CO
So I understand correctly , my window sticker show build of 4/30. But the tracker states in production with delivery in 45 days. I have had 5 schedule changes so hard to know what to believe . Ordered 1/21. Please advise ....

Ford Bronco Sport From "In Production" to "Built" 8E21FA6C-1F0E-4ABE-A71D-63985E4381A4
If I can extrapolate from my window sticker that 4/30 date on your build sticker is when it was invoiced for production one week before it's actually built. So in theory yours would have been built 5/7 and probably would have shipped 5/8. Since production is down, then I would say your spot in line if nothing changes and production ramps back up this coming week yours will be produced on Friday May 21 and hopefully ship next day May 22.
For instance My window sticker shows 4 22 21 in that same box and on the mach e forum website tracker I typed in my VIN and got a build date of 4/29 and ship date of 4/30. It last updated shipment via Union Pacific on May 11 somewhere in Illinois and unable to track further, headed toward NJ eventually.

Lane4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bbbbbb
If I can extrapolate from my window sticker that 4/30 date on your build sticker is when it was invoiced for production one week before it's actually built. So in theory yours would have been built 5/7 and probably would have shipped 5/8. Since production is down, then I would say your spot in line if nothing changes and production ramps back up this coming week yours will be produced on Friday May 21 and hopefully ship next day May 22.
For instance My window sticker shows 4 22 21 in that same box and on the mach e forum website tracker I typed in my VIN and got a build date of 4/29 and ship date of 4/30. It last updated shipment via Union Pacific on May 11 somewhere in Illinois and unable to track further, headed toward NJ eventually.
Yes you are correct, that would be the timeline if no plant shutdown. Received email from Ford for build next week and dealer confirmed May 19 with delivery ETA of June 21.
Sponsored