Outer Banks
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Hello all!
I got my window sticker last night and today my tracker updated to "In production". How long from when your trackers switched to "in production" did it take for it to switch to "built" and then "shipped"? Additionally was the expected delivery date accurate? Mine says 45 days!!!
Sponsored

PTown_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Krista
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS Badlands
From everything I've read, you get your window sticker about a week before your build date. and then I have read it's 24 hours to finish the build. Delivery totally depends on where it's going... average has been about 2 weeks.

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
24 hrs, two weeks. That's pretty quick.

Andrezzi

First Edition
First Name
robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
24 hrs, two weeks. That's pretty quick.
Can be anything mine in transit for over a month right now at least in state i'm getting it for almost a week and still don't have it.' Times are all over the place.

dano0726

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Wrangler
Are you certain these times are correct? I've had my window sticker and still haven't received any notice from Ford...

Well -- other than the 3rd Delay from them; fingers crossed I won't get a 4th Delay.

Dcamp

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Anybody have a guess for delivery to dealership time from build week for Denver? Thanks

Donnie722

First Edition
First Name
Donel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti g37x
Anybody have a guess for delivery to dealership time from build week for Denver? Thanks
Not sure if this will be helpful. But my ford tracker shows estimated time to my dealership in # of days. I have a build week of 3/15.

PnutLuv

Outer Banks
First Name
Lori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Mine shipped 2/24.. has been on a ramp waiting to get on a truck 2hrs away since Saturday ?

SBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Ok so my build date was for 4/5 and I got an updated window sticker today and it seems like it’s in production according to the tracker? I’m not really sure how to read the window sticker. What does rail mean on the sticker?

Ford Bronco Sport From "In Production" to "Built" E2B969FE-04E1-4421-A68D-CCC0671EC05F

SBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
I only see the 1 date of 3/29. But that’s exciting it’s finally getting built and a week early! Thanks for the intel.

SBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Yes that is exactly as I thought,that car was built Thursday.and more than likely shipping today .have a blast with your new ride.
Wow I really appreciate all the clarification you provided! I’ve been waiting since October, so I am so stoked that it’s actually happening! Cheers!

Verhalnez

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport BadLands
BS BL Tow package Carbonized Gray
Ordered on 12/11
In Production 2/24
Built 3/8
Shipped 3/9
Delivered 3/25
Drove off the Lot 3/25
104 total days of waiting!
Worth it!
Love it!

Lane4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bbbbbb
Yes that is exactly as I thought,that car was built Thursday.and more than likely shipping today .have a blast with your new ride.
So I understand correctly , my window sticker show build of 4/30. But the tracker states in production with delivery in 45 days. I have had 5 schedule changes so hard to know what to believe . Ordered 1/21. Please advise ....

Ford Bronco Sport From "In Production" to "Built" 8E21FA6C-1F0E-4ABE-A71D-63985E4381A4

Martinjv71

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BadLands
That 5/2/21 on bottom is a ship date ,almost 100% sure on that .You are not that far from Pittsburgh pa .My ship time they said would be 28/32 days to Pittsburgh. I got it in 20 day’s. Not sure what that 45 days is all about. Call your dealership they will know exactly the wear about of your car. Don’t be so gentle with your dealer, remember we still are the customer. If they value your business they will jump at the chance to go the extra mile.
My bottom date has changed a few times, so I am not to sure if that can be a ship date.
Sponsored