BabyBro

Big Bend
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Thought y’all would like to see! Let me know what you think and if you have any questions.

Zach

Ford Bronco Sport Installed a Kuat NV 2.0 bike rack on my Badlands F731B452-9623-4C5A-B208-1553B6A9D03E

Ford Bronco Sport Installed a Kuat NV 2.0 bike rack on my Badlands 964440DE-3840-4BF0-B377-85C2C7BB2C2E

Ford Bronco Sport Installed a Kuat NV 2.0 bike rack on my Badlands E9CF1CE1-2B7B-400C-A1AB-F09AF5D74AA0

Ford Bronco Sport Installed a Kuat NV 2.0 bike rack on my Badlands E57D2E58-4529-4689-B39E-715975C00220
very nice indeed! Is it fixed as it pertains to opening the door? Any arms move for opening the back if need be? Post more pics when you have your bikes loaded.

OP
OP
zach

zach

Badlands
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
very nice indeed! Is it fixed as it pertains to opening the door? Any arms move for opening the back if need be? Post more pics when you have your bikes loaded.
Thanks I’ll probably have another picture to post Sunday, going to ride up Old La Honda with some of the boys.

couple thoughts: opening the glass is really handy with this here. You can tilt the bike rack to be parallel with the ground with a foot lever which makes it so you can open the trunk (no bikes installed). Using the same lever, you can go below parallel and open the trunk up when you have nikes on the rack.

BabyBro

Big Bend
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Thanks I’ll probably have another picture to post Sunday, going to ride up Old La Honda with some of the boys.

couple thoughts: opening the glass is really handy with this here. You can tilt the bike rack to be parallel with the ground with a foot lever which makes it so you can open the trunk (no bikes installed). Using the same lever, you can go below parallel and open the trunk up when you have nikes on the rack.
sounds like a great time, looking forward to seeing your bikes loaded.

wilbur_xmas

Outer Banks
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Nice rack! I didn't color coordinate my rack like you did, but I also have a Kuat rack (the more basic Transfer rack) and I semi-color coordinated my bike. I make it up to La Honda and El Corte de Madera once in a while. This pic is from across the Bay at Anthony Chabot.

Ford Bronco Sport Installed a Kuat NV 2.0 bike rack on my Badlands IMG_5795

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, Civic Type-R, Mini Cooper
Wow the Kuat looks nice! I went with the Thule instead, but this looks great too.

Streaking Banana

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Cyber Orange BL
Nice Rack ! I see the mud flaps, I went with the same. I added side decal. I recommend trying Chemical Guys Hydro Slick Ceramic Hyperwax. Really makes it pop!

Ford Bronco Sport Installed a Kuat NV 2.0 bike rack on my Badlands IMG_2913.JPG

Ford Bronco Sport Installed a Kuat NV 2.0 bike rack on my Badlands IMG_2954.JPG

JoeyBoy

Banned
Banned
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
Zach, how is it living with the Cyber Orange color? I think it looks nice on the Bronco Sport, especially with a black roof, but I don’t know whether I can live with it or months, for maybe years. I’m still trying to decide what color to choose.

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
@zach that's a nice looking bike rack! I'm assuming the backup camera is totally blocked? Are the rear back up sensors affected by the rack?

OP
OP
zach

zach

Badlands
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Nice rack! I didn't color coordinate my rack like you did, but I also have a Kuat rack (the more basic Transfer rack) and I semi-color coordinated my bike. I make it up to La Honda and El Corte de Madera once in a while. This pic is from across the Bay at Anthony Chabot.

Ford Bronco Sport Installed a Kuat NV 2.0 bike rack on my Badlands IMG_5795
Great looking color and great looking bike. I know this isn't a mountain bike forum but I am looking at the canyon exceed / trek procaliber / specialized epic hardtail as my next bike.

Wow the Kuat looks nice! I went with the Thule instead, but this looks great too.
Thank you!!

Nice Rack ! I see the mud flaps, I went with the same. I added side decal. I recommend trying Chemical Guys Hydro Slick Ceramic Hyperwax. Really makes it pop!

Ford Bronco Sport Installed a Kuat NV 2.0 bike rack on my Badlands IMG_2913.JPG

Ford Bronco Sport Installed a Kuat NV 2.0 bike rack on my Badlands IMG_2954.JPG
This definitely looks great. I need to get my first car wash soon but I know nothing about washing / properly taking care of cars.

Not cheap but you can wax the bronco 6 times maybe.
Yeah, I know nothing about waxing but I need to do some youtube research and figure out what's right.

Zach, how is it living with the Cyber Orange color? I think it looks nice on the Bronco Sport, especially with a black roof, but I don’t know whether I can live with it or months, for maybe years. I’m still trying to decide what color to choose.
Cyber orange is amazing. I really like it with the black roof and body color door handles. I wish I had body color tow hooks and body color front bronco badge. I am thinking of removing or painting black the rear badge as well. Overall, the color is great and looks even better in person. Also, it is the marketing color of choice of ford so I am suspicious it will age well. Worst case scenario you can get it wrapped if you want to change the color!

@zach that's a nice looking bike rack! I'm assuming the backup camera is totally blocked? Are the rear back up sensors affected by the rack?
Thanks! Yeah, unfortunately the backup camera is mostly blocked. It's still usable but it's taking a bit of adjustment re-orieting myself with how close I can back up to other cars. The backup sensors are definitely impaired as well which is unfortunate. The cross traffic detection continues to work however which was a pleasant surprise.