13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Thanks for the effort. :)

The extended dressing period for OTD Fitness orders is Monday

That I still don't get. Dressing period, fitness? That all sounds like Ford Gym schedule to me. :)

it may take several weeks to schedule the retail orders with these configurations/options.

If I parse that correctly, those still w/o the build schedule date may still potentially be in for weeks of waiting before getting to that point.

I'm just looking ahead here, if Ford can't continue the normal production pace due to supply and/or high demand issues and have to push the existing orders back to August/September, wouldn't that get it awfully close to MY22? And if so, would they still build back orders as MY21 or MY22?
maybe someone else has a better idea. What I can piece together...dressing period is the clean up and prep for delivery/customer. Things like welds, lines, etc...at least that is what I interpreted from a few posts on various sites.
And fitness orders sounds like reducing options to make the process more efficient and able to get vehicles to customers and dealers. Where they had trim and options, they are eliminating options, and one trim level to simplify the build process. So OTD is order to delivery and they are limiting what options and trims are available to help catch up. After today you are very limited until they get caught up, and potentially until Fall...I believe.
Sponsored

OP
OP

MuddyBoots

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
maybe someone else has a better idea. What I can piece together...dressing period is the clean up and prep for delivery/customer. Things like welds, lines, etc...at least that is what I interpreted from a few posts on various sites.
And fitness orders sounds like reducing options to make the process more efficient and able to get vehicles to customers and dealers. Where they had trim and options, they are eliminating options, and one trim level to simplify the build process. So OTD is order to delivery and they are limiting what options and trims are available to help catch up. After today you are very limited until they get caught up, and potentially until Fall...I believe.
I asked icecapades what OTD fitness orders are and this was his response:

"OTD orders are restricted to specific vehicle lines and part of the new vehicle scheduling process for Escape, Edge, Mustang, Mustang Mach-E, Bronco Sport, Lincoln Corsair & Lincoln Nautilus"

I don't know what fitness orders are, he never said.

OP
OP

MuddyBoots

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Update:

Ford Bronco Sport Production Week Scheduling Production Scheduling Week of 4-19-21.PNG

Scheduling Notes as reported by IceCapades at Blue Oval Forums:
  • 21MY Bronco Scheduling – Bronco retail scheduling will begin this Thursday, April 22nd.
  • 21MY Bronco First Edition Interior Paint Available – Black Onyx Trim (5V) is now available on 21MY Bronco First Edition.
  • 21MY Bronco Sport, Escape, and Mach E OTD Scheduling - The extended dressing period for OTD Fitness orders is Monday, April 12 - Wednesday, April 21. Scheduling will resume on Thursday, April 22nd. Due to constraints and production changes, it may take several weeks to schedule the OTD Fitness orders.
  • 2021 MY OTD Retail Bronco Sport Entity/Options Balance Out- The final order due date for retail 2021MY Bronco Sport orders with the following entity/options, requiring incremental allocation was close of business Tuesday, April 13. No additional incremental allocation will be given for retails with this entity/options after April 13. Due to constraints and production changes, it may take several weeks to schedule the retail orders with these configurations/options.
    • Badland Series (400A)
    • Big Bend Package (96P)
    • Outer Banks Package (96T)
    • Badlands Package (96X)
    • 18” Optional Big Bend Wheel (64M)

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
it may take several weeks to schedule the retail orders with these configurations/options.
  • Badland Series (400A)
  • Big Bend Package (96P)
  • Outer Banks Package (96T)
  • Badlands Package (96X)
  • 18” Optional Big Bend Wheel (64M)
So it looks to me that unless you want to order a Base you are looking at a "several week delay". :crying:

OP
OP

MuddyBoots

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
So it looks to me that unless you want to order a Base you are looking at a "several week delay". :crying:
For the Badlands, yes, definitely. But otherwise its only specifically referring to the Big Bend, Outer Banks, and Badlands packages. Which definitely still sucks because there's so much good stuff in all of those packages so that effectively means many people will see a long delay in anything but the Base (does the Base have a "Base Package"?), but if someone is willing to order any of those without their associated package they might see less of a delay.

Crippsjr

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Ya- I also just found out that my priority code was at the lowest level when they told me it was to be put to the highest priority just to get the sale. I was told it would be 10 but yet it is a 19.
How does one see a priority code?

Molson

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Big Bend BS; '13 Subaru Impreza
I'm thinking this is why they did the last minute packages without moonroof's. That lists all of the trim level packages with moonroofs but none of the ones without. 96B - Big Bend and 96D - Outer Banks. I am thinking these moonroofs are causing a huge issue.

OP
OP

MuddyBoots

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
I'm thinking this is why they did the last minute packages without moonroof's. That lists all of the trim level packages with moonroofs but none of the ones without. 96B - Big Bend and 96D - Outer Banks. I am thinking these moonroofs are causing a huge issue.
I think you're probably right. I wonder what specifically about the moonroof is causing the delay?

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB
I wish there was a discount we could get for these orders taking so long.

Interesting that Ford offered individuals that ordered full sized Broncos a $300 credit towards accessories for their delay/wait. Wouldn't it be nice thing for them to do for those are waiting for their BS orders to be built after multiple scheduling delays?

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Interesting that Ford offered individuals that ordered full sized Broncos a $300 credit towards accessories for their delay/wait. Wouldn't it be nice thing for them to do for those are waiting for their BS orders to be built after multiple scheduling delays?
Well last week when I got with the dealer to finalize numbers before my BS arrives they gave me a surprise $500 rebate. Not sure why on a special order, high demand BL + BL in Rapid Red with 360+ and a tow package, maybe as a thank you for hanging in there?

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB
Well last week when I got with the dealer to finalize numbers before my BS arrives they gave me a surprise $500 rebate. Not sure why on a special order, high demand BL + BL in Rapid Red with 360+ and a tow package, maybe as a thank you for hanging in there?
Because you took delivery of a BS during the $500 rebate period from "dealer stock"

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Because you took delivery of a BS during the $500 rebate period from "dealer stock"
You might be right, except that I ordered it in August snd it hasn’t even made it to the dealer yet for delivery to me. I’m not sure that qualifies as “dealer stock”.

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB
You might be right, except that I ordered it in August snd it hasn’t even made it to the dealer yet for delivery to me. I’m not sure that qualifies as “dealer stock”.
You will get the rebate....and so will I...when it is finally built and delivered <SIGH>
Sponsored