Hucci

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Is all that is on the Ford accessories page for the BS gonna be it? Are they going to release any more parts? And if so, did they release what parts they would be making/releasing? I really don't want to go after-market for parts if I don't have to, I would much rather buy parts made from Ford even if they are a little more expensive.
Sponsored

Martinjv71

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BadLands
Is all that is on the Ford accessories page for the BS gonna be it? Are they going to release any more parts? And if so, did they release what parts they would be making/releasing? I really don't want to go after-market for parts if I don't have to, I would much rather buy parts made from Ford even if they are a little more expensive.
Like what are you looking for? They already have quite a selection......

Danible

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021Orange Bronco Sport Badlands/ 2020 F150 Apex
Mainly a brush guard or lift kit made by Ford specifically for the Bronco. Is there already one out?
Ford won't release a lift kit for the BS. It wasn't designed to be lifted. Any actual lift kit would cost 7 to 10k. Unibody supports, bracing, welding, along with the normal lift components for the front and rear.

OP
OP
Hucci

Hucci

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Ford won't release a lift kit for the BS. It wasn't designed to be lifted. Any actual lift kit would cost 7 to 10k. Unibody supports, bracing, welding, along with the normal lift components for the front and rear.
Ah gotcha thanks

Martinjv71

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BadLands
Mainly a brush guard or lift kit made by Ford specifically for the Bronco. Is there already one out?
Have you seen one made by Ford? There are off brands out there. Feel free to search the threads. There are a couple of options. If you search and find one by Ford then please let us know........

OP
OP
Hucci

Hucci

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Have you seen one made by Ford? There are off brands out there. Feel free to search the threads. There are a couple of options. If you search and find one by Ford then please let us know........
Do you know of any others besides the Rough Country one that would fit?

whithutch511

Badlands
First Name
Whitney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500L
My ford dealer offered the leveling kit that give a 1" lift when I picked mine up. They promised (I made them put it in writing) that it would not void the warranty and was fully covered by the extended warranty I got. I stupidly forgot to ask them what kind it was but it seemed to be the one that was shown in the ford bronco event a while back. I can find out Monday what brand it was if anyone would like.

OP
OP
Hucci

Hucci

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
My ford dealer offered the leveling kit that give a 1" lift when I picked mine up. They promised (I made them put it in writing) that it would not void the warranty and was fully covered by the extended warranty I got. I stupidly forgot to ask them what kind it was but it seemed to be the one that was shown in the ford bronco event a while back. I can find out Monday what brand it was if anyone would like.
Yes please. I’m waiting to hear from my dealership on the whole warranty situation when it comes to lifts, wheels, etc. That’s pretty smart of you to make them write it down, they can be shady sometimes and I would definitely do the same thing haha

SilverVVolf

Badlands
First Name
Rad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Did you die? Lol, jk but would like to know the name of the leveling kit that does NOT void warranty, please.

Gabe600

Big Bend
First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Did you ever get the brand name?
Sponsored