raisedbygoats

Base
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Exactly what I'm looking to do with my carbonized gray base, except I'm hesitant to do the lift.

Bobby L

Outer Banks
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport, Audi RS5, Ford F-250
What do you think of the quality of the RC kit overall?? Any negative or reduced quality driving results?

Kelsfel

Big Bend
First Name
Kelsey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Any strut noise coming from front. Just installed mine and am getting loose knocking noise over washboard. All is tightened.

Bobby L

Outer Banks
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Any strut noise coming from front. Just installed mine and am getting loose knocking noise over washboard. All is tightened.
Hi,
Did you ever get this problem figured out? I am getting the same thing.

thanks for any info!

Bobby L

Outer Banks
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
We haven’t figured it out yet. Going thru step by step with RC to figure it out
I just got off the phone with my shop, and they said RC said they heard of a few of these problems and the solution (as best I understand it) is the struts have to be adjusted with the weight in the vehicle as to compress a bushing (or something) then tightened.
My mechanic said it was the dumbest thing he has ever heard, but supposedly it will work. Won’t know till my new appt: next Wed.

Kelsfel

Big Bend
First Name
Kelsey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I just got off the phone with my shop, and they said RC said they heard of a few of these problems and the solution (as best I understand it) is the struts have to be adjusted with the weight in the vehicle as to compress a bushing (or something) then tightened.
My mechanic said it was the dumbest thing he has ever heard, but supposedly it will work. Won’t know till my new appt: next Wed.
Thanks for the update!

Kelsfel

Big Bend
First Name
Kelsey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Hey! Just wanted to give you a heads up my husband did what you said RC suggested tonight and it did not work. Let me know if it works for you! Thanks!

Bobby L

Outer Banks
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey! Just wanted to give you a heads up my husband did what you said RC suggested tonight and it did not work. Let me know if it works for you! Thanks!
Damn! Thanks for the reply. I will extend this to my shop tomorrow and keep you posted. I may just have to have them take the lift off and go with the 4wheel parts leveling kit Instead. It’s only 3/4 in back & 1” in front.

Rhines_7

Outer Banks
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Did you ever figure out what the rattle / knocking noise was and how to fix it?
Sponsored