WHERE did you go with your Bronco Sport today?

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Admin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
With an influx of new Bronco Sport owners, we're curious how everyone is using their new rides.

Have you been off-roading? Overlanding/camping? Taken any road trips? Or just out cruising with the family and dog?

Please share and POST PICS!!
Sponsored

BagOJuice

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Just picked my Badlands up from the dealership today! So far, absolutely loving it. Just went for a cruise down by the beach, nothing crazy. Taking her up for a couple of snowboarding trips in the coming weeks, cant wait to test her out in some conditions. Coming from a chevy mailbu this is quite the needed change.

Ford Bronco Sport WHERE did you go with your Bronco Sport today? Bronco Sport

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
Just picked my Badlands up from the dealership today! So far, absolutely loving it. Just went for a cruise down by the beach, nothing crazy. Taking her up for a couple of snowboarding trips in the coming weeks, cant wait to test her out in some conditions. Coming from a chevy mailbu this is quite the needed change.

Ford Bronco Sport WHERE did you go with your Bronco Sport today? Bronco Sport
Blue or orange cloth interior?

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
M
Black cloth interior with blue trim
Mind posting a few pics? If I make the jump to BL from my current order, I’m considering those seats. Only seen one or two examples of it so far.

Elboy

Badlands
First Name
Elden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
went up snowboarding yesterday. Southern California getting some long awaited proper snow. traffic was really bad going down the mountain, we ended up tailgating in the parking lot until it cleared up a little bit. tail gate flood lights have been very useful so far
Ford Bronco Sport WHERE did you go with your Bronco Sport today? 7E2251B5-7B3B-4B40-AC5D-B5D186592A3B
Ford Bronco Sport WHERE did you go with your Bronco Sport today? 77430763-37B6-420A-B24E-5B74E8AC866E
Ford Bronco Sport WHERE did you go with your Bronco Sport today? EDF44775-B86F-4335-91A0-09ADE3C05CFC

Ford Bronco Sport WHERE did you go with your Bronco Sport today? D1228AEA-2282-4569-A0CC-20AC19D2E994

BagOJuice

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
M

Mind posting a few pics? If I make the jump to BL from my current order, I’m considering those seats. Only seen one or two examples of it so far.
No problem, im glad i went with the blue trim. I think it looks really sharp, was thinking this or orange myself. Sorry the quality isnt the best but here ya go...

Ford Bronco Sport WHERE did you go with your Bronco Sport today? Bronco Sport Door

Ford Bronco Sport WHERE did you go with your Bronco Sport today? Bronco Sport seat

Ford Bronco Sport WHERE did you go with your Bronco Sport today? Bronco Sport Dash

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
Is this the only blue on the seats, and the rest is black? The build and price makes it look as if the side bolsters are also a navy color. If it’s actually all black, I’d be very happy. Trying to decide which best matches my Kodiak exterior color.

BagOJuice

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Is this the only blue on the seats, and the rest is black? The build and price makes it look as if the side bolsters are also a navy color. If it’s actually all black, I’d be very happy. Trying to decide which best matches my Kodiak exterior color.
The rest of the seat is the black cloth material aside from the stitching which is the Area 51 blue color.

Ford Bronco Sport WHERE did you go with your Bronco Sport today? Bronco Sport Seat Full

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
The rest of the seat is the black cloth material aside from the stitching which is the Area 51 blue color.

Ford Bronco Sport WHERE did you go with your Bronco Sport today? Bronco Sport Seat Full
Unfortunately ran the numbers earlier and I just don’t think I can justify/afford the extra $80 a month to swap from BB+BB to BL (without package). Obviously adding in a few other options, but it stretches my budget too far at the moment. Maybe in a few years when they do a facelift I can trade up. Sticking with my current order. Thanks for the pic!

Central Jersey

Big Bend
First Name
Mordechai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport big Bend
New user - New Owner (last vehicle was a base rav4 )

took it off the road . got stuck in the mud - destroyed the front passenger wheel well liner (is that the part name ? ) gonna see if the dealer can get new parts tomorrow (Monday). the wheel well liners and underbody liner on the big bend can use some improvement

Central Jersey

Big Bend
First Name
Mordechai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport big Bend
pics? And what destroyed it? The mud?
i think It was the ice mixed in the mud and my Inexperience that was the cause. I am new to driving off the road. I expect a steep(expensive) learning curve. I did not get photos at the site but I can try to get photos in the morning showing the damage to my vehicle.

realworld51

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
went up snowboarding yesterday. Southern California getting some long awaited proper snow. traffic was really bad going down the mountain, we ended up tailgating in the parking lot until it cleared up a little bit. tail gate flood lights have been very useful so far
Ford Bronco Sport WHERE did you go with your Bronco Sport today? 7E2251B5-7B3B-4B40-AC5D-B5D186592A3B
Ford Bronco Sport WHERE did you go with your Bronco Sport today? 77430763-37B6-420A-B24E-5B74E8AC866E
Ford Bronco Sport WHERE did you go with your Bronco Sport today? EDF44775-B86F-4335-91A0-09ADE3C05CFC

Ford Bronco Sport WHERE did you go with your Bronco Sport today? D1228AEA-2282-4569-A0CC-20AC19D2E994
You should share the photo of your Sport with the liftgate up and floodlights on with Ford Marketing! Nice shot! Try @mrlevine on Twitter...
Sponsored