MuddyBoots

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
One of the moderators (ice-capades) over at Blue Oval Forums is posting production scheduling updates every week, so I thought I would start a thread to post them over here as well, as I think many of us will find it useful.

Just FYI to everyone, I don't have any additional information, I am not an employee of Ford, I have just been watching that thread on the other forum and want to share it over here as well.

So here's the latest:

Update 4/26/21

Ford Bronco Sport Production Week Scheduling Production Scheduling Week of 4-26-21.PNG

Update 4/20/21:

Ford Bronco Sport Production Week Scheduling Production Scheduling Week of 4-19-21.PNG

Update 4/13/21:

Ford Bronco Sport Production Week Scheduling Production Scheduling Week of 4-12-21.PNG

Update 4/2/21:

Ford Bronco Sport Production Week Scheduling Production Scheduling Week of 4-05-21.PNG

----------------------------

Update 3/29/21:

Ford Bronco Sport Production Week Scheduling Production Scheduling Week of 3-29-21.PNG

Update 3/22/21:

Ford Bronco Sport Production Week Scheduling Production Scheduling Week of 3-22-21.PNG

Update 3/7/21:

Ford Bronco Sport Production Week Scheduling Production Week Scheduling  3-8-21.PNG

---------------------------

Update 3/1/21:

Ford Bronco Sport Production Week Scheduling Production Scheduling Week of 3-01-21.PNG

Update 2/22/21:

Ford Bronco Sport Production Week Scheduling Production Scheduling Week of 2-22-21.PNG

Update 2/14/21:

Ford Bronco Sport Production Week Scheduling Ford Production Scheduling Week of 2-15-21

-------------------------

Update 2/7/21:

Ford Bronco Sport Production Week Scheduling Production Week Scheduling Week of 2-8-21.PNG

-------------------------

Update 2/1/21:

Ford Bronco Sport Production Week Scheduling Production Scheduling Week of 2-01-21.PNG

--------------------------

Update 1/28/21:

Ford Bronco Sport Production Week Scheduling Scheduling Note 1-28-21.PNG

Ford Bronco Sport Production Week Scheduling Production Week Scheduling  1-25-21.PNG

Ford Bronco Sport Production Week Scheduling Production Scheduling Week of 1-18-21.PNG
Sponsored

Last edited:

Ponds

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Iā€™m not a Ford employee either. Blue Oval forums and ice-capades, in particular, posts some really interesting and valuable insights into Ford production and scheduling. Ford will start assigning build dates on Thursday and will refine the build schedule over the next several weeks. So, if everything goes according to plan, folks will start getting build dates around the end of this week.

Fingers crossed!

OP
OP

MuddyBoots

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Iā€™m not a Ford employee either. Blue Oval forums and ice-capades, in particular, posts some really interesting and valuable insights into Ford production and scheduling. Ford will start assigning build dates on Thursday and will refine the build schedule over the next several weeks. So, if everything goes according to plan, folks will start getting build dates around the end of this week.

Fingers crossed!
Hopefully!

PnutLuv

Outer Banks
First Name
Lori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Thanks for sharing!
So this means that the next soonest assigned build dates will be March, correct?
Iā€™m waiting on a build date, hoping to hear this week.

OP
OP

MuddyBoots

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Thanks for sharing!
So this means that the next soonest assigned build dates will be March, correct?
Iā€™m waiting on a build date, hoping to hear this week.
That is my interpretation as well, but I could be wrong. I'm in the same boat as you, waiting on a production date for an order I placed just over a week ago. However there are plenty of people here that have been waiting for their builds for much longer. So, it really seems like it's anyone's guess right now.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2781

Ah this is interesting, thank you. My August order had an original schedule for week of Feb 22, but got moved to Mar 1.

So according to the graphic from BlueOval, I should find out this week if I get pushed out again or if my Mar 1 build holds.

Deleted member 2781

And if the Mar 1 holds, in theory, this tracking page will update to "scheduled for production"

This also means the "build date" emails you get from Ford are just guesstimates. It isn't until those build weeks are analyzed that your build can actually move to "scheduled for production." Guessing this is the step where they compare your build to make sure all parts and accessories are available for allocation and if any aren't, then it bumps you out further again and generates another "build week" email - length based on whatever their supply chain currently says for arrival of materials.

This is actually all starting to make more sense now.

Ford Bronco Sport Production Week Scheduling 1610991697155

Last edited by a moderator:

Ponds

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
@Rane pretty much nailed it. Blue Oval forums has 2 threads that are very informative. Links to the threads below. The second thread is a detailed rundown on Fordā€™s ordering/scheduling process.

Blue Oval forums production week scheduling thread:
https://blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/65125-production-week-scheduling-information/

Blue Oval forums Ford Vehicle Ordering Scheduling process (Also explains WBDO):
https://blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/63667-ford-vehicle-ordering-scheduling-process/

OP
OP

MuddyBoots

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
@Rane pretty much nailed it. Blue Oval forums has 2 threads that are very informative. Links to the threads below. The second thread is a detailed rundown on Fordā€™s ordering/scheduling process.

Blue Oval forums production week scheduling thread:
https://blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/65125-production-week-scheduling-information/

Blue Oval forums Ford Vehicle Ordering Scheduling process (Also explains WBDO):
https://blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/63667-ford-vehicle-ordering-scheduling-process/
That second link is very helpful, and really clearly explains the ordering process. Thanks for sharing it!

OP
OP

MuddyBoots

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
And if the Mar 1 holds, in theory, this tracking page will update to "scheduled for production"

This also means the "build date" emails you get from Ford are just guesstimates. It isn't until those build weeks are analyzed that your build can actually move to "scheduled for production." Guessing this is the step where they compare your build to make sure all parts and accessories are available for allocation and if any aren't, then it bumps you out further again and generates another "build week" email - length based on whatever their supply chain currently says for arrival of materials.

This is actually all starting to make more sense now.

Ford Bronco Sport Production Week Scheduling 1610991697155
Rane, where did you get that status bar graphic? Was that in an email from Ford, or on your account? I made an account with Ford and it says I dont have an order with them yet.

Donnie722

First Edition
First Name
Donel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti g37x
With all the delays and seeing more and more BS in the wild, second guessing my paint choice.

If already assigned a vin on my order, does that lock in the paint choice ?

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
With all the delays and seeing more and more BS in the wild, second guessing my paint choice.

If already assigned a vin on my order, does that lock in the paint choice ?
No, unless you are within two weeks of your actual build date.

Deleted member 2781

Rane, where did you get that status bar graphic? Was that in an email from Ford, or on your account? I made an account with Ford and it says I dont have an order with them yet.
It was an email from Ford. It had my VIN on it also. The link to it was in the email from Ford telling me about the change to my scheduled production date. Note that the 'track my order' button in this email was NOT present in the first email I got from Ford with my original production schedule date.

Ford Bronco Sport Production Week Scheduling 1611079323671

Deleted member 2781

FWIW when I go to my account on Ford, that screen doesn't even show I have a vehicle ordered, just says reservation received. It has never changed in the entire process. This pic is from today.

Ford Bronco Sport Production Week Scheduling 1611079496764

Ponds

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
FWIW when I go to my account on Ford, that screen doesn't even show I have a vehicle ordered, just says reservation received. It has never changed in the entire process.
@MuddyBoots, if you have a VIN, you can also go to this website and pull a more current status on your order: https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

BUT be aware that the customer facing tracking links are slow to update. Your Ford dealer has access to up-to-date info 24/7 using their vehicle visibility app, including your VIN if itā€™s been assigned. Ask your dealer to run a vehicle visibility report for your order. Once you have a VIN, you can also use a third party tracker (link on the menu bar at the top of this page: TRACKING). That website can also pull production/shipping info, as well as detailed info on your order. Both the Ford and 3rd party websites will show all the details for your order, including any accessories and packages. The most accurate current info, however, will be thru your dealer. It really pays to develop a good relationship with your dealer. Unfortunately a lot of dealersā€˜ sales staff seem to be pretty clueless. If thatā€™s the case speak to the new car sales manager, their inventory manager, or the general manager. My sales guy didnā€™t know that they had 24/7 access to that kind of info. Luckily he asked his boss and was given access and training to pull the info.

Good luck!
Sponsored