Time from receiving order confirmation to scheduled production?

MuddyBoots

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
For everyone that ordered their BS, especially those who have ordered recently, how long, from the time you received your order confirmation email, did it take to receive an an email stating it was scheduled for production?
Sponsored

OP
OP

MuddyBoots

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Thanks! Like they say, the waiting is the hardest part...

DropTheWorld

First Edition
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Haha. I'm done. Just got this email:
Ford Bronco Sport Time from receiving order confirmation to scheduled production? Screen Shot 2021-01-14 at 11.45.24 AM

As if being let down by the fact that the FE isn't truly fully loaded, the idea that they keep delaying orders for those who reserved is quite insulting, while others just randomly walk up to a dealer and snag FEs off the lot. I'm kind of glad Ford has dropped the ball. I would have been in for over $40k on this. I can get a Tesla model Y for a similar price (with CA rebates). Hell, even the ID4 looks tempting. With that, I'm officially off the BS bandwagon. Peace out.

OP
OP

MuddyBoots

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Order date was 12/31, build date is 2/15
Ford Bronco Sport Time from receiving order confirmation to scheduled production? Screen Shot 2021-01-14 at 11.45.24 AM

As if being let down by the fact that the FE isn't truly fully loaded, the idea that they keep delaying orders for those who reserved is quite insulting, while others just randomly walk up to a dealer and snag FEs off the lot. I'm kind of glad Ford has dropped the ball. I would have been in for over $40k on this. I can get a Tesla model Y for a similar price (with CA rebates). Hell, even the ID4 looks tempting. With that, I'm officially off the BS bandwagon. Peace out.
That really sucks...when was your previous build date? I wonder if this is because of the moon roof issue.

Makes me nervous about my order. I got the Badlands without the Badlands package, and nearly every dealer was saying it should be about 8-12 weeks for delivery. But then there was that one larger dealer that said they were looking at 6 months...makes me wonder if they're more accurate...

Ponds

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport

Just received the same email. I reserved my FE on 07/13 with order converted on 07/29. Now looking at late March-early April for delivery (provided I don’t get bounced again). In spite of everything I’m still a believer, but it is really starting to wear on me.

good luck wherever you land!

Ponds

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
That really sucks...when was your previous build date? I wonder if this is because of the moon roof issue.

Makes me nervous about my order. I got the Badlands without the Badlands package, and nearly every dealer was saying it should be about 8-12 weeks for delivery. But then there was that one larger dealer that said they were looking at 6 months...makes me wonder if they're more accurate...
According to Ford Authority it’s the moonroof, tow package, and gray roof options that are creating a month delay in production for some trims. Add the issues with COVID and a worldwide shortage of capacitors and you have a perfect storm of challenges. Hopefully you won’t have to wait 6 months. I believe Ford’s original order to delivery timeline was 14-16 weeks. Hope your luck is better than mine! Best wishes.

OP
OP

MuddyBoots

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
According to Ford Authority it’s the moonroof, tow package, and gray roof options that are creating a month delay in production for some trims. Add the issues with COVID and a worldwide shortage of capacitors and you have a perfect storm of challenges. Hopefully you won’t have to wait 6 months. I believe Ford’s original order to delivery timeline was 14-16 weeks. Hope your luck is better than mine! Best wishes.
Thanks, I really hope it doesn't take that long. I didn't get any of those options, so hopefully I'm not hit too hard. In the meantime, I'm checking dealership inventories to see if something similar to my build comes in stock, but so far there is only 1 badlands, no BL package, with the orange interior within 100 miles of here. But it's a "dealer order" so who knows how long that will actually take to show up. Plus it doesn't have the cargo management system. We're expecting our first kid in May and I thought that thing looked like a great changing table for when we're taking the kid on adventures!

Ponds

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Thanks, I really hope it doesn't take that long. I didn't get any of those options, so hopefully I'm not hit too hard. In the meantime, I'm checking dealership inventories to see if something similar to my build comes in stock, but so far there is only 1 badlands, no BL package, with the orange interior within 100 miles of here. But it's a "dealer order" so who knows how long that will actually take to show up. Plus it doesn't have the cargo management system. We're expecting our first kid in May and I thought that thing looked like a great changing table for when we're taking the kid on adventures!
Well... I’ll be honest I never ever never thought of using the cargo management system for that! ? possible good news is that our misfortune may work in your favor as a lot of orders with those options have been pushed back. This will push production up for other orders to keep the assembly line moving. Of course you could be impacted if the capacitor shortage is a factor. So, you can thank us for ordering all those options...

PnutLuv

Outer Banks
First Name
Lori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Well... I’ll be honest I never ever never thought of using the cargo management system for that! ? possible good news is that our misfortune may work in your favor as a lot of orders with those options have been pushed back. This will push production up for other orders to keep the assembly line moving. Of course you could be impacted if the capacitor shortage is a factor. So, you can thank us for ordering all those options...
This is what I’m selfishly hoping! Ordered OB with no package or extras .... fingers crossed it gets built a little quicker ?

OP
OP

MuddyBoots

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
A moderator over at BlueOvalForums.com/forums (the same person EssentialEmployee quoted above) just said that scheduling for the Sport starts again next Thursday.

Ford Bronco Sport Time from receiving order confirmation to scheduled production? Bronco Sport Production.PNG
Sponsored