Official ALTO BLUE Bronco Sport Thread

Washburn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Escape Limited AWD / 2005 BMW 330Ci ZHP / 2014 Mazda6 Touring
Thank you! THIS is gonna be my color when I order my BL+BL in late 2021....
Unlike some other colors, it looks pretty close to the pics on Ford site...

Washburn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Escape Limited AWD / 2005 BMW 330Ci ZHP / 2014 Mazda6 Touring
Confirms this as my fav color. Thanks for the pics. Too bad it's an extra cost color; hoping that will change in 2022

Ultraspaz

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
Anyone else go for the grey top on their Alto Blue Badlands? Wasn't sure at first but I look at the gloss black roof as a scratch magnet. Especially when putting things on/off the roof racks or the ice and snow slides off while going down the road. I'm a bit color blind but IMO the Alto Blue and the grey are one of the better combinations with the grey.

Ford Bronco Sport Official ALTO BLUE Bronco Sport Thread Build date

Ultraspaz

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
Keep the faith Alto Blue fans.

Arrived Early: Alto Blue Badlands + BL plus Cargo Mgt. Sys. and crossbars

History
ID4573
Order Receipt Date07-20-2020
Projected Build Week11-18-2020
Actual Build day11-23-2020
Ship Date12-4-2020
Projected Dealer Arrival Date1-1-2021
Actual Arrival Date12-22-2020

Ford Bronco Sport Official ALTO BLUE Bronco Sport Thread 20201222_192339

First customer Bronco Sport at my dealer. They had 3 offers for it in the 4hrs before I picked it up. 14 Miles on the Odometer.

Lot's of compliments on the Alto Blue with grey top. Pictures don't do it justice. I'm really happy with the color choice.

Ford Bronco Sport Official ALTO BLUE Bronco Sport Thread 20201222_210320

Taller "Off road" cross bars. Ordered before other crossbars were available but I like them.

Ford Bronco Sport Official ALTO BLUE Bronco Sport Thread 20201223_095412

Length comparison to 2008 Ford Escape

Ford Bronco Sport Official ALTO BLUE Bronco Sport Thread 20201223_095452_LI

Width / Badassness comparison

Ford Bronco Sport Official ALTO BLUE Bronco Sport Thread 20201223_100522

Cargo management System stowed behind seat.

Ford Bronco Sport Official ALTO BLUE Bronco Sport Thread 20201223_100632

My two cents

Nice driving. Quick, Responsive, easy to maneuver. Other vehicle is a 150000 miles 2008 Escape so anything is an improvement. Windy drive so I don't know how well steering tracks manually but lane centering option was better then expected. Waiting for winter storm tonight to hopefully try other drive modes.

8 position Seats really comfortable for me for the hour I was in it. . Adjustable Lumbar was great. The heated seats heated both back and butt and got hot fast.

Wider hood wasn't much of a distraction when driving. It's like the wearing thick frame glasses for the first time. You notice it for a couple hours then you don't see them it at all. Front camera came in handy to check clearance in tight parking situations.

Haven't decided if the Cargo Management system is worth it. I'll have to wait for a camping trip to see if it helps or hinders. GIad I can stow it out of the way because I don't know how often I'll use it. May have opted for a roll up cargo cover if it was available.

I could sleep inside with rear seat down and passenger seat all the way forward but not a lot of room to spare. (5' 11").

Headlights are BRIGHT. Good for us but bad for those coming at us. Don't like the auto dimmers much. They work pretty well in rural dark roads but in city lights they got confused and would sometimes flash oncoming cars.

Dealer told me the keys were $700 to replace????? They were trying to sell me key replacement insurance so I call BS. If not I'm going to superglue it to my body so I don't lose it.

Found out I'm a little Narcissistic. I'm enjoying the attention the Bronco Sport gets. Everyone asks about it or pulls next to it for a quick thumbs up.

Sparky

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Ford Explorer Sport, 16 VW Beetle Convertible

History
ID4573
Ship Date12-4-2020

First customer Bronco Sport at my dealer. They had 3 offers for it in the 4hrs before I picked it up. 14 Miles on the Odometer.

Lot's of compliments on the Alto Blue with grey top. Pictures don't do it justice. I'm really happy with the color choice.

Taller "Off road" cross bars. Ordered before other crossbars were available but I like them.

My two cents

Nice driving. Quick, Responsive, easy to maneuver. Other vehicle is a 150000 miles 2008 Escape so anything is an improvement. Windy drive so I don't know how well steering tracks manually but lane centering option was better then expected. Waiting for winter storm tonight to hopefully try other drive modes.

8 position Seats really comfortable for me for the hour I was in it. . Adjustable Lumbar was great. The heated seats heated both back and butt and got hot fast.

Wider hood wasn't much of a distraction when driving. It's like the wearing thick frame glasses for the first time. You notice it for a couple hours then you don't see them it at all. Front camera came in handy to check clearance in tight parking situations.

Haven't decided if the Cargo Management system is worth it. I'll have to wait for a camping trip to see if it helps or hinders. GIad I can stow it out of the way because I don't know how often I'll use it. May have opted for a roll up cargo cover if it was available.

I could sleep inside with rear seat down and passenger seat all the way forward but not a lot of room to spare. (5' 11").

Headlights are BRIGHT. Good for us but bad for those coming at us. Don't like the auto dimmers much. They work pretty well in rural dark roads but in city lights they got confused and would sometimes flash oncoming cars.

Dealer told me the keys were $700 to replace????? They were trying to sell me key replacement insurance so I call BS. If not I'm going to superglue it to my body so I don't lose it.

Found out I'm a little Narcissistic. I'm enjoying the attention the Bronco Sport gets. Everyone asks about it or pulls next to it for a quick thumbs up.
Thanks for the report. I ordered mine 10 days after you with it looks like the same packages in Iconic Silver, except I have a 3/1/21 build date. I am just down I35 in Iowa, if I see an Alto Blue Badlands when in Minn I will be the one honking at you.

olly12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion

History
ID4573
Ship Date12-4-2020

My two cents

I love the blue/grey top with the steelies! Best configuration out there (even though i ordered A51 BL...). Enjoyed your write-up. $700 key replacement sounds absurd

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch

History
ID4573
Ship Date12-4-2020

My two cents

I’m concerned that it had 14 miles when you picked it up. Sounds to me like they let someone take it for a test drive as I wouldn’t expect it to come off the truck with more than 3-4. I’ll be livid with my dealer if they do the same.
Sponsored