Ford Service Action on Bronco Sport (extra material in the door latch)

Tdubz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Check your ford pass apps if you have already purchased a bronco sport. Looks like there is an FSA out to inspect the inside door handle. Looks like some people are getting the notification on the app and others aren’t so this could be limited to a few sports.
Sponsored

Molson

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Big Bend BS; '13 Subaru Impreza
Check your ford pass apps if you have already purchased a bronco sport. Looks like there is an FSA out to inspect the inside door handle. Looks like some people are getting the notification on the app and others aren’t so this could be limited to a few sports.
It’s for extra material in the door latch.

Grumpy

Big Bend
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Just picked ours up yesterday. The salesman kept calling it a service notice, but the app calls it a recall. This was done on ours but apparently on the rear passenger side door a wire was not put back on correctly so the door would not lock. Had to get it back into the service center last night and have them fix it. Only took about 20 minutes, but its scary that we almost went shopping with the door unlocked. Only had it for 30 minutes at that point. Just a cautionary tail, make sure your doors lock!

Excape

Outer Banks
First Name
Reg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
It’s for extra material in the door latch.
Did it specify what type of "material"? Sheet metal, casting flash, insulation, upholstery?

Ultraspaz

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
Curiously my FSA alert on Ford Pass disappeared today. I went to make a service appointment to have it fixed and when I looked for the FSA number it was gone.

If I enter my VIN # at the service department it still shows the alert.
Sponsored