Staff member
First Name
Admin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
BRONCO SPORT TOW RZR CONCEPT

TOW RZR matches the added passenger comfort and technology features of the Badlands series with towing and cargo accessories to help adventurers haul more outdoor gear. The custom build adds Yakima HD Bar crossbars and OffGrid medium cargo basket and Class II Trailer Tow Package with 2,200 pounds of capacity to tow off-road runners like the all-new Polaris® RZR XP Turbo 1000™, unveiled today as part of the Bronco birthday celebration.

BUILD SPECIFICATIONS:
• Yakima HD Bar crossbars​
• Yakima OffGrid medium cargo basket​
• Ford Class II Trailer Tow Package​
ADVENTURE GEAR SHOWN:
• Aluma 6810 lightweight trailer​
• Marmot duffle bags​
• YETI Tundra 45 cooler​
• Polaris RZR XP Turbo 1000​

LEASE INFO (ACCESSORIES):
• Leased Broncos and Bronco Sports can pick up accessories on a residual basis, so lessees will pay a small amount up front for add-ons and then just return them with the vehicle at the end of the lease.​

Ford Bronco Sport Introducing the Bronco Sport Tow RZR Concept Bronco-Sport-Tow-RZR-Concept

Ford Bronco Sport Introducing the Bronco Sport Tow RZR Concept ford-bronco-accessory-concepts-017

Ford Bronco Sport Introducing the Bronco Sport Tow RZR Concept ford-bronco-accessory-concepts-018

Ford Bronco Sport Introducing the Bronco Sport Tow RZR Concept ford-bronco-accessory-concepts-019

Ford Bronco Sport Introducing the Bronco Sport Tow RZR Concept ford-bronco-accessory-concepts-020

Ford Bronco Sport Introducing the Bronco Sport Tow RZR Concept IMG_7052

VIDEO

Sponsored

Last edited:

RonSwanson

First Edition
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST, 2020 Edge ST, 2021 Bronco Sport First Edition
So yet another appearance of Area 51.. I think we can conclude that the real color is likely close to these pics, and no where close to the original swatches and CGI.
I came to the same conclusion. The color they used for the configurator is trash. I haven't seen a single picture of the car that looks like it.

Slickrock

Badlands
First Name
Slick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
feeling good about cactus gray.
If my wife would agree, I'd be all in on Cyber Orange. But.. she keeps saying school bus, so I might be Area 51 still, or maybe the Red. I'd prefer a lighter color that won't show scratches as much..
Sponsored