NickM

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GTI
You think the Women who had to wear the Faceshield and then a mask was because Ford told her too or was it because she wanted too and brought it from home.

Alloy07

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Focus , Audi S3 , Subaru Crosstrek
I really like the looks of the Sport. I wonder which version these are ? The white almost looks grey but it maybe my monitor.

txbronc

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Cx-9
I really like the looks of the Sport. I wonder which version these are ? The white almost looks grey but it maybe my monitor.
Could be the Cactus grey or the white... you are right, it's hard to tell.

Nickalz

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Mazda6, 1996 Mazda Miata
Pretty much guarantee that is cactus grey. Take a look at the pic with the women in the white blouse standing in front of the bronco sport.

Washburn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Escape Limited AWD / 2005 BMW 330Ci ZHP / 2014 Mazda6 Touring
These are all Outer Banks models. You can see this logo on their sides.

Ford Bronco Sport Real Life Pics: Bronco Sport in Rapid Red, Cactus Gray and Cyber Orange (Outer Banks models) outerbanks
I have a feeling the Cyber Yellow one is not an OB. It is probably a Badlands - don't see the chrome/white stuff on the wheels, or the OB badge, AND it has front tow hooks. OB doesn't have those (check the red one and the white - just a plate where the tow hooks should be); Only BL and FE trims have front tow hooks.

And speaking of front tow hooks - why not paint them BODY COLOR? makes a BIG difference in the from appearance, IMO

Last edited:

Bob Davis

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Beater Mustang
I really like the Cactus Gray someone took of the big Bronco but for the Sport I think bolder works better. The Cyber Orange especially looks great.

OP
OP
Administrator

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Admin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Pretty much guarantee that is cactus grey. Take a look at the pic with the women in the white blouse standing in front of the bronco sport.
Yes, confirmed that this is indeed Cactus Gray and not Oxford White as originally stated.

Washburn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
IS the cyber orange an OB? I can't see the badge. Also I don't think OB has front tow hooks, even as an option.

JamesT

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon, Fiat Spider 124, Bronco Sport Badlands
Cyber Orange and Red are both premium colors and late availability. My dealer is looking into how much of a delay It causes.

same with the cargo management shelf. He was told that option can add months to an order. Surely that is something you can buy later. Ford made such a big deal of that shelf, it’s hard to believe it is not really available.

Washburn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The cargo management system is a must for me if I get a Sport. And I want an Alto Blue.

All this "late availability" etc with accessories/packages/colors really makes me think that waiting for 2022 models to come out late 2021 is the smartest thing to do. 2nd year usually adds more standard and optional equipment AND one can be pretty sure that 1st year bugs (at least most of them) will be ironed out.

Zolutar

Outer Banks
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport OB+, 2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Rapid Red and Cactus Grey are Outer Banks, the Cyber Orange is a Badlands as the grill is a different colour and details. Pics appear to be at the factory. Both look great!

MDCDOC

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac CTS, Roadster
If you notice the Orange has the "Bronco" on the back in Black. First Edition is the only one that has that in black per build tool(on the front also in build tool). However, the First Edition also has stripes on side and hood that are not on the orange sport in this video...so its some sort of mix.
Sponsored