what does everyone drive while waiting for their Broncos?

DrewBronc21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Full bolt ons Cobb flex fuel protune. Been on E85 since 2012, but just did the flexfuel kit, equal length headers, Top mount, ewg, and probably some stuff i forgot lol. Suspension also... kwv3s, sways. Fun car and I will probably keep it forever. I had a 2007 before it.
Sponsored

Rogues Gambit

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Full bolt ons Cobb flex fuel protune. Been on E85 since 2012, but just did the flexfuel kit, equal length headers, Top mount, ewg, and probably some stuff i forgot lol. Suspension also... kwv3s, sways. Fun car and I will probably keep it forever. I had a 2007 before it.
Never seen e85 before, what part of NY are you in?

Why tmic instead of fmic, just curious?

DrewBronc21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On Long Island. E85 everywhere! Went with TMIC because cheaper, less work and if I do upgrade turbo, not going huge. The TMIC probably doesn’t do much more than the stock one. I just had it added because I was doing headers and ewg already

bennybronco

First Name
ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep WRangler JK Unlimited
First post here....although I’ve read everything on this forum I think.

i Think I’m the first to say this but I don’t bleed ford blue. I’ve been in a wrangler for 17 out of 19 years of driving. My first truck was an 88 bronco tho. And I’ve always been an off-road outdoors camping ski guy. and basically the only vehicle that matched my lifestyle while offering the ability togo where I wanted to go was the wrangler.

So I appreciate all the back and forth on what who when where how is better, because I’ve learned a lot, I still just need a truck that gets me where I want to go Whether that be a field t the end of a trail or thru a snowstorm in Vermont or the lbi state park

Really excited about another option that offers all of that plus roof/door freedom Nothing better then hanging your foot out the truckOn the backroads
But back to biz. 2010 unlimited jk. 4.5 lift and 35s. How they should come from the factory

Rogues Gambit

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
On Long Island. E85 everywhere! Went with TMIC because cheaper, less work and if I do upgrade turbo, not going huge. The TMIC probably doesn’t do much more than the stock one. I just had it added because I was doing headers and ewg already
That makes sense, hardly go to LI and awesome.

Never really noticed the cases for tmic, do didn't realize.

What's it Dyno btw?

DrewBronc21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350 whp/390 wtq. Baseline same dyno stock Stis about 240 whp and wtq.

fun but maxed out unless I do a bigger turbo and built motor and would be a lot more $ into a 10 year old Subaru. Not sure I want

Johnny@JustBoltOns

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
justboltons.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Hopefully! Current: '05 Mustang 4.6 Swap / '18 300S
Ford Bronco Sport what does everyone drive while waiting for their Broncos? _nc_ohc=E8kV-HxzWK0AX_s5r-J&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1

Sold my Raptor in anticipation of the new Bronco, thoroughly enjoyed this truck and the 6.2L. Sad that Ford probably won't even consider a V8 option in the new Bronco. I'll have to do an engine swap! Two current other toys in my signature below.

Jook13

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki samurai
My toy is a 1986 Suzuki samurai tin top. 6 inch lift, 32s. I installed a turbo to bring that 1.3 liter from the stock 60hp to around 100. The bronco will need to be a pretty serious machine to take me the places this little thing can take me.

Ford Bronco Sport what does everyone drive while waiting for their Broncos? 20190616_150400

wjfawb0

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler JKR,
I always wanted a 2 door wrangler, so I got a base 2 door with the rubicon package. I love the manual transmission, manual windows, manual, locks, manual mirrors, manual transfer case, and the damn key that goes in an ignition cylinder. :D

Ford Bronco Sport what does everyone drive while waiting for their Broncos? flex

DustyD

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Nissan Titan
First post, but I've been following this site since the Bronco was announced.

My daily driver is an '04 Camry- I've been holding out on a new vehicle until I can place my order for the Bronco. Obviously still waiting, but my daughter's turning 16 and will hopefully get the Camry just in time for the Bronco! Hopefully it won't disappoint, but with the new (almost daily) news coming out I'm getting excited.

I also have an 04 Nissan Titan I use to hunt, drive the local dunes, pull our travel trailer, etc. I love that truck and it was my first non-Ford, but at 10 gallons-per-mile it only gets driven when a truck is called for. There was a time when I was hopeful for the new Titan w/ the Cummins, but that reveal was a disappointment to me. Again, anxiously waiting for the APR?? release. We also have an Armada as the family vehicle/grocery getter.

I've had an '81 F-150, a '99 Lightning, an '04 Ranger, and embarrassingly, a Probe- but my love for the Bronco comes from the red/white one my parents moved from Maine to Alaska in during the late 70's. It's always been my goal to own a Bronco, and I was going to pull the trigger on restoring one until the news of the 6G came out.

Now back to perusing the site!

BAUS67

First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 13 Explorer XLT, 97 Jeep Wrangler
Nice explorer, can you please provide more details and pictures?

X2 :like: and maybe throw in some comments why the SFA swap for all those guys that don't know that a 92 Explorer did not come from the factory with a solid front axle.
Why replace what was there with a solid front axle? why not put IFS on it ??? :clap:

chicknwithabeer

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Sahara unlimited 2018 Jeep JL Rubicon unlimited 2015 Ford f150 3.5 Ecoboost FX4
Mine is a 2018 jlur Sahara my wife has a 2018 jlur Rubicon. Waiting on the Bronco. I just added 2.5 more inches of lift and 37 Toyo mts to mine. She looked at hers and said mines bigger then yours.....lol.

Ford Bronco Sport what does everyone drive while waiting for their Broncos? IMG_20190920_190538715_HDR

Ford Bronco Sport what does everyone drive while waiting for their Broncos? IMG_20190920_190951240
Sponsored

Last edited: