Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Pretty sure they won’t let me have it for $23!

Ford Bronco Sport You don’t see this often! 7365AA00-D9D3-4C65-BF43-D0BD4A933CDC
Sponsored

760Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
These dealerships won’t even honor the quotes they give you online. You show up and they are still adding the markup onto it lol I’ve been looking around at 3rd row suvs. The highest markup so far has been $15k on a Kia telluride, bringing the sale price pretty close to $70,000

OP
OP
Rgill

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
These dealerships won’t even honor the quotes they give you online. You show up and they are still adding the markup onto it lol I’ve been looking around at 3rd row suvs. The highest markup so far has been $15k on a Kia telluride, bringing the sale price pretty close to $70,000
A KIA? Da*n. They have been pretty good in Vegas. Other than bronco markups everything I have seen is msrp.

760Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
A KIA? Da*n. They have been pretty good in Vegas. Other than bronco markups everything I have seen is msrp.
Yeah every vehicle in my area is marked up $5k minimum. I have found a dealership that had a Jeep Grand Cherokee L 4x4 willing to sell it to me for under MSRP at $41k, I’m debating whether to pull the trigger or wait it out.

retiredguy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BB , 2020 Ecosport, 2017 Escape
I've been looking to add a Maverick to my garage. I found a Florida dealer that will accept the X Plan. Deciding whether to pull the trigger or not.

SportWest

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport Badlands
I've been looking to add a Maverick to my garage. I found a Florida dealer that will accept the X Plan. Deciding whether to pull the trigger or not.
I dig the Mav, especially with the hybrid drivetrain, because I drove Nissan and Toyota small trucks throughout the 1990's and I'm glad Ford is revitalizing that segment. However, the MY21 'cubby' next to the touch screen is inexcusably cheap-looking -- 'parts bin special' is what I've called it before.

retiredguy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BB , 2020 Ecosport, 2017 Escape
I dig the Mav, especially with the hybrid drivetrain, because I drove Nissan and Toyota small trucks throughout the 1990's and I'm glad Ford is revitalizing that segment. However, the MY21 'cubby' next to the touch screen is inexcusably cheap-looking -- 'parts bin special' is what I've called it before.
Hybrids are not available right now. Word is the EPA has not approved as of yet. Everyone I've seen has the ecoboost engine.

Last edited:

RRD

Badlands
First Name
Toby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands - Area 51 "Bad Alien"
Hybrids are not available right now. Word is the EPA has not approved as of yet. Everyone I've seen has the ecoboost engine.
I went down to specifically look at the Maverick before I purchased the Bronco Sport and wanted the Hybrid powerplant and the dealer told me that they are not available currently due to supply problems. Not sure if they were 100% correct but they are saying that is what Ford is telling them right now. No ETA on when it will come out.