ChefDank

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Wow that is really cool! But at $5,300 plus then if you go RTT, I mean you’re kinda into it for what the Sylvansport one costs or almost. No cheap way to do this.
I'm at $6k with my set up; might not be able to carry as much as the Sylvansport but my RTT is 4 seasons unlike the pop up tent from the Sylvansport.
Either way.....any towing accessories for the BS will be expensive due to the low towing weight. Choose your poison and live it up 💪🤙
Sponsored

Reactions: MJE

fsjdw2

Badlands
First Name
Jerrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 5.0 GT convertible, 2022BS BL(pending)
add boards/plywood and some U bolts(lock tight and lock nuts too) to the bottom, sides,front, gate to back(simple hinge and plywood) and you have a SUPER handy mulch hauler, christmas tree hauler, ect.

P-NUT

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mkz, 2011 F150 FX4, 1975 MGB
add boards/plywood and some U bolts(lock tight and lock nuts too) to the bottom, sides,front, gate to back(simple hinge and plywood) and you have a SUPER handy mulch hauler, christmas tree hauler, ect.
Don't have the Bs yet but I built a trailer for our ebikes and kayaks to pull behind the Bs. Utilized an old boat trailer I haven't used for years. My guess would be less than 500 pounds loaded.

Ford Bronco Sport Yakima EZrider. Just built. my new trailer 20220623_084558

Ford Bronco Sport Yakima EZrider. Just built. my new trailer 20220623_084458
Sponsored