Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S

Bronco G

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
My BS OB is "In Production" too! (Even though my production date was suppose to be the week of Dec. 5.)

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Typically it will show In Production around 7 days before the actual Build Date not to be confused with the Build Week date.

pkmed

Outer Banks
First Name
V
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
I just got off the phone with Ford and they claim my vehicle was "moved to production on Nov 30th." That lines up with "in production" on the tracker. However, they were not able to give me an exact build date. It's not a problem, just thought I'd ask them. They said to call back in a couple days for a build date.

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
I just got off the phone with Ford and they claim my vehicle was "moved to production on Nov 30th." That lines up with "in production" on the tracker. However, they were not able to give me an exact build date. It's not a problem, just thought I'd ask them. They said to call back in a couple days for a build date.
Thatā€™s funny. When I called Ford Customer Support they said it was in production with an ETA of 12/3-12/9 to the dealer. I said no, you are not listening to me. My original build week was 11/14 and that was the original ETA. Then I got pushed to 11/21, 11/28, and now 12/05. Can you tell me if I have an actual build day? He goes oh, let me look. Comes back and says yes, your build day is 12/09. I said thank you!!!

OuterBanks25

Outer Banks
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport
I went to my dealer earlier this week and found out that our Outer Banks is scheduled to be built on December 6. He said that it's built to the day instead of the broader week of production timeline. And what's reassuring is that he said there's no notes from the manufacturer regarding any constraints so it will have no problem being built, even with the added technology package. (wireless charging, universal garage door opener, auto-dim mirror, and B&O sound system) What worries me is the possible rail strike and fuel injector recall that will more than likely cause even more delays and that dreadful email saying that the schedule for production has been halted even more. It's already been altered five times now so I'm not ready for another one! I'm hoping for the best because I want this car already damn it!! šŸ˜ 

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
I went to my dealer earlier this week and found out that our Outer Banks is scheduled to be built on December 6. He said that it's built to the day instead of the broader week of production timeline. And what's reassuring is that he said there's no notes from the manufacturer regarding any constraints so it will have no problem being built, even with the added technology package. (wireless charging, universal garage door opener, auto-dim mirror, and B&O sound system) What worries me is the possible rail strike and fuel injector recall that will more than likely cause even more delays and that dreadful email saying that the schedule for production has been halted even more. It's already been altered five times now so I'm not ready for another one! I'm hoping for the best because I want this car already damn it!! šŸ˜ 
Thatā€™s awesome!!! Congrats. Can you see your window sticker yet?

pkmed

Outer Banks
First Name
V
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Thatā€™s funny. When I called Ford Customer Support they said it was in production with an ETA of 12/3-12/9 to the dealer. I said no, you are not listening to me. My original build week was 11/14 and that was the original ETA. Then I got pushed to 11/21, 11/28, and now 12/05. Can you tell me if I have an actual build day? He goes oh, let me look. Comes back and says yes, your build day is 12/09. I said thank you!!!
My dealer has been nonexistent with updates. I have received regular emails from Ford so I didn't really care. When I called Ford, I really just asked if they had an exact build date and for whatever reason, she didn't have that info. I figure I'll either receive an email next week or I'll call them and try to find out more. Hopefully, we'll both have a new BS on the driveway in the next few weeks......here's to hoping!

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
My dealer has been nonexistent with updates. I have received regular emails from Ford so I didn't really care. When I called Ford, I really just asked if they had an exact build date and for whatever reason, she didn't have that info. I figure I'll either receive an email next week or I'll call them and try to find out more. Hopefully, we'll both have a new BS on the driveway in the next few weeks......here's to hoping!
That sticksā€¦your dealer being non-existent with updates. I actually just got a new update in the last hour and I have a new build day; 12/07. (Still no window sticker.) So we will see. But yes, hereā€™s hoping to a new BS in our drivewayā€™s in the next few weeks. šŸ¤ž

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S