Which After-market roof rail cross bars are you using?

Bruce Fisher

Badlands
First Name
Fisher
Threads
Reaction score
208 Paynes Landing Blvd Georgetown KY 40324
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
Get these for around $189 from the Amazon warehouse. They fit securely on the rails - they look nice and look a lot like an OEM cross bar. It took a while to piece together, but the product has logos on the face and was easy to install, once I got them up and aligned they were very tight on the track. There is about 5 to 6 inches of overhang on the sides. I thought it was a $189 experiment and if it didn't work I could send it back. But happy with them. Second, the noise during driving is also very low, even if I accelerate to 70 miles, there is basically no noise. I don't know which crossbar you bought to share.
Ford Bronco Sport Which After-market roof rail cross bars are you using? 81iI-xUCW5L
Ford Bronco Sport Which After-market roof rail cross bars are you using? 81GNESd+nrL
Ford Bronco Sport Which After-market roof rail cross bars are you using? 81hnhXtp1JL
Ford Bronco Sport Which After-market roof rail cross bars are you using? A6D0D512-8415-4738-B87E-6212DABF50E1
Sponsored

bobdod

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Cyber Orange
Yakima Timberline towers + JetStream Bars is what I'll be going with. I already have a SkyBox and a Bike Rack from Yakima so this keeps me in their key system (SKS). There's some pics of them on the BS in other threads floating around

RonSwanson

First Edition
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST, 2020 Edge ST, 2021 Bronco Sport First Edition

kino

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BS; '18 GC Trailhawk V8 ; ‘22 Explr ST ordered
I have the Yakima system, but through several dealer's Ford accessory sites for parts, the Thule system (with the right % off- I've seen anywhere from 9% to 18%) is a pretty good buy. Just have to shop around.

Already have the Yakima JetStream bars (along with roof basket, kayak carriers, and an extra set of locks), so I just kept with Yakima.

Digitalexcess

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Have you noticed any increase in wind noise on the highway or loss in MPG with those Thule crossbars?
No noise increase. I don't even know they're there at highway speeds or below. Very well engineered imho. I can't comment on the mpg since I got a 2" lift near the same time, but I doubt any change.

OP
OP
Bruce Fisher

Bruce Fisher

Badlands
First Name
Fisher
Threads
Reaction score
208 Paynes Landing Blvd Georgetown KY 40324
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
The crossbar I tried to buy basically looks the same as the OEM and fits the model very well. Also, from my point of view, it's pretty solid. Driving at high speed in time without any noise.

ricardo.p

Badlands
First Name
Ricardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Thule Wingbar Evo (7114b) 127 cm

Thule Raised Rail Evo (7104)

Ford Bronco Sport Which After-market roof rail cross bars are you using? 7A18D385-BDC9-4B42-9D00-8C4201B21350

Ford Bronco Sport Which After-market roof rail cross bars are you using? 9E2CC625-267A-40C0-91D3-21F2C25A14AD

Ford Bronco Sport Which After-market roof rail cross bars are you using? A14F7C2F-9B7F-4E06-9230-C3A844C66406

Get these for around $189 from the Amazon warehouse. They fit securely on the rails - they look nice and look a lot like an OEM cross bar. It took a while to piece together, but the product has logos on the face and was easy to install, once I got them up and aligned they were very tight on the track. There is about 5 to 6 inches of overhang on the sides. I thought it was a $189 experiment and if it didn't work I could send it back. But happy with them. Second, the noise during driving is also very low, even if I accelerate to 70 miles, there is basically no noise. I don't know which crossbar you bought to share.
Ford Bronco Sport Which After-market roof rail cross bars are you using? 81iI-xUCW5L
Ford Bronco Sport Which After-market roof rail cross bars are you using? 81GNESd+nrL
Ford Bronco Sport Which After-market roof rail cross bars are you using? 81hnhXtp1JL
Ford Bronco Sport Which After-market roof rail cross bars are you using? A6D0D512-8415-4738-B87E-6212DABF50E1
Ford Bronco Sport Which After-market roof rail cross bars are you using? F3B938A4-6EAC-452C-8105-AB48F35AD547
Sponsored