Big Bend
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Hi everyone,

I'm targeting getting new BS at the end of May, if I can pull that off. At that point I'll be hard pressed to get a car as I'm gonna be driving someone else's loaner. Seeing the unpredictability of the ordering process caused by production delays, which are apparently due to supply chain issues, when would you suggest ordering to try hitting my target window?

Alternative could be is to hope for local inventory availability by passing on some of my customization items (grey roof for instance, wheels choice, towing).

Any insight would be very much appreciated.
All dealerships in my area had hundreds of preorders and only a few on the lot. I asked when more badlands would be available and he told me that Ford has stated that ever dealership can only get 70 BS a year due to production issues, so for example my local ford dealership had 300 preordered and it’s first come first served. So in my area it is a couple years back ordered. That’s only if things continue the way they have been. Need less to say I purchased a big bend edition they had on the lot and love it. I would go down to your local dealership and scope out the market in your area.
Sponsored

rdc17

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL+BL
In my search I spoke with a number of dealers. Most seemed to give a 3-4 month window for factory orders.

Was going to order an Alto blue BS, but I ended up buying a carbonized grey BL+BL that is in transit.