When can you order 2022 Bronco Sport Badlands?

Leenaya

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I find it annoying that google search says that orders should be open already, as does an article from the ford authority website. I admit I didn't bother to go to the dealer and ask, but since the ford site doesn't even list the 2022 sport in future vehicles under build and price I have to assume that it really is the end of the month that the orders open up.

My newish concern about the 22's is not when they will allow me to order what I want, but if the dealer will honor the x-plan price I can get thanks to who I work for. They wouldn't take x plan on ones they ordered as they wanted a big payday thanks to all the fees they can charge that x plan wont let them charge. For one I order myself I am worried that if the dealer accepts my x plan order they will assign a priority code of about 100, or at least way behind everything they order for themselves and or non x plan buyers. I would prefer not to wait until 2023 to get the sport.
Sponsored

Houseof7th

Badlands
First Name
V
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
My order is for a non moonroof and non badlands package but still lost my build date ….. they switched to some other lucky person I guess. No honor at Ford! My dealer a big one been around 35 yrs to my knowledge!
I got lucky with my badlands

Warren505

Badlands
First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Website
warren149.wordpress.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford
A friend just sent me this , it’s probably posted somewhere else too