What issues have Bronco Sport owners experienced ?

Bronco Sport or Maverick

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rms34208

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape 2013 SEL
I want to order a 2022 Bronco Sport Big Bend. Please let me know your experience with dealers, fit and finish , four wheel drive, A/C, transmission , engine vibration, start/stop.
I,ve read some Threads , I will use it as an everyday commute,fishing, hiking vehicle.
I am on the fence as whether to Order a Maverick or Bronco Sport help me decide!
Sponsored

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I want to order a 2022 Bronco Sport Big Bend. Please let me know your experience with dealers, fit and finish , four wheel drive, A/C, transmission , engine vibration, start/stop.
I,ve read some Threads , I will use it as an everyday commute,fishing, hiking vehicle.
I am on the fence as whether to Order a Maverick or Bronco Sport help me decide!
You have the poll backwards. The click items are your follow-up questions. The title is what you are asking others to vote on.
So I'll just verbalize. Bronco sport.
I am sure the Maverick will be a valuable budget truck. I've owned several full size including Ram and F150 not to mention two rangers along the way. The open bed had advantages and disadvantages. The sport isn't a Goliath but the new rangers felt cheap and small/confined.
I would imagine if price were important the Maverick all day. If you haul stone, lumber, scrap, landscaping, just basic stuff you don't want in the car the Maverick wins.
If you want off road city driving cool looking offroady enjoyable ride the badlands-base trims are all you need.
I test drove a new ranger, the bronco sport blew it out of the water. The Maverick is rangers little kid brother.

BroncoNerd

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Researched the hell out of the Bronco Sport and one day the stars aligned and the dealership gave me a great deal on my trade in. Hardest part was the limited selection. i wanted Bandlands Cactus Grey, but had to choose between Rapid Red or Iconic Silver BigBend. Still 100% satisfied with my choice

SportWest

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport Badlands
Skip the Mav until Ford puts a proper 12'' screen in the dash. The smaller 8'' screen + cubby thing looks like **** -- a real 'parts bin special' vibe.
Sponsored