What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today?

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
Here are a couple. Not best picture quality (took on phone at work lol). In my opinion completely upgrades the look over stock BL rims! Much more aggressive and goes better with blacked out roof

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? IMG_5135

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? IMG_5153
Very nice , great look . Enjoy

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 3BD7EA71-4947-4BEB-A837-B47F83FCF4A8

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 4D7A8A15-3DAD-4713-9EFC-32D9A629B78B
Sponsored

Scottie137

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Here are a couple. Not best picture quality (took on phone at work lol). In my opinion completely upgrades the look over stock BL rims! Much more aggressive and goes better with blacked out roof

We are looking to move down to the Yulee/Fernandina area. Do you do any trails/offroading?

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Driving the Husband’s F-150

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Driving the Husband’s F-150

BadlandsBear

Badlands
First Name
Pineda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands

Wow! Now I really can't wait to get them on! Sure wish tires I want would go on sale.....

CrazyKZ

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
Just got the HRG lit and some new shoes on it this morning.....changes the whole look...
Tires are 245 60 18 Nitto Nomad Grapplers. No noticeable road noise increase and still drives and handles like new.

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? BS tires and lift
Nice! Can I ask why you went the route of HRG vs. RC? Any before and after shots of the lift?

rzims

Outer Banks
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco sport
Nice! Can I ask why you went the route of HRG vs. RC? Any before and after shots of the lift?
[/
I was actually set to go with the RC and read some of the issues on here about the way its manufactured coming loose and causing rattles and noise, so switched.
Didn't do any measurements before and after, but here are a couple of pics

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? bs before

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? bs after

NoRegrets

Outer Banks
First Name
BGreene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Got my 1.3” RTR lift (No cutting/grinding involved on struts to clear axle boots) and Hankook 235/65/18’s on my OEM OB’s wheels. No rubbing or issues at all with full compression/extension and turning. No noise difference and maybe .5-1 mpg difference noticed or could just be from the cold weather. Who knows. Either way, I prefer the better SPG rating :) Also added the fender flares from Ford, although just rebranded from another mfg, as well as the low profile window vent visors.

I did order Moog Camber adjustment bolts part # K90474 to replace the upper of the two lower strut bolts for better alignment. However, still waiting on my HRG sway bar links to install prior to final alignment. No clicks or clunks with the OEM links now, but the HRG seem substantially stronger than the thin OE ones.

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 1F5F562C-EAC2-4317-B5C2-4815CC2F9A8C

Last thing to install will be the FRLifts.com nudge bar with Tow Hooks that should be arriving around XMAS, so will post a new pic once I get that installed.

Just really wish someone would make an aftermarket front corner markers like the full size bronco has.

rzims

Outer Banks
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco sport
Got my 1.3” RTR lift (No cutting/grinding involved on struts to clear axle boots) and Hankook 235/65/18’s on my OEM OB’s wheels. No rubbing or issues at all with full compression/extension and turning. No noise difference and maybe .5-1 mpg difference noticed or could just be from the cold weather. Who knows. Either way, I prefer the better SPG rating :) Also added the fender flares from Ford, although just rebranded from another mfg, as well as the low profile window vent visors.

I did order Moog Camber adjustment bolts part # K90474 to replace the upper of the two lower strut bolts for better alignment. However, still waiting on my HRG sway bar links to install prior to final alignment. No clicks or clunks with the OEM links now, but the HRG seem substantially stronger than the thin OE ones.

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 1F5F562C-EAC2-4317-B5C2-4815CC2F9A8C

Last thing to install will be the FRLifts.com nudge bar with Tow Hooks that should be arriving around XMAS, so will post a new pic once I get that installed.

Just really wish someone would make an aftermarket front corner markers like the full size bronco has.
That looks great - the wife wanted the nudge bar, but when I saw you had to remove and then cut the bumper, I figured it was beyond my skills.

Spiker

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
I did a few unnoticeable mods to my Badlands yesterday. :cool:

1. Steeda strut tower brace
2. RedLine hood struts
3. Auto Start/Stop eliminator

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? IMG_2317
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? IMG_2319
Just installed the brace too.

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? CD5B5570-1DD1-46C5-B496-CDDE699FE3FA

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition