Outer Banks
First Name
Maria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks, 2021 Ranger Tremor
I suggest starting with this album

Ford Bronco Sport What’s your Bronco Sport Jam? 76EBE956-3E32-4D57-A6B0-490526A343F5
So, I’ve been listening to this album and the song you posted, and I’m getting into it! Not sure how I never heard of this group before considering grunge/90’s alternative is one of my favorite genres… but I’m always interested in new (to me) music. PS- the first thing I thought about when I heard the lead singers voice (and I can’t I unthink it now) is that he sounds like a younger, “grung-ier” Tom Petty lol
Also- that song you posted is super sad!

OP
OP
ZeroCool

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
So, I’ve been listening to this album and the song you posted, and I’m getting into it! Not sure how I never heard of this group before considering grunge/90’s alternative is one of my favorite genres… but I’m always interested in new (to me) music. PS- the first thing I thought about when I heard the lead singers voice (and I can’t I unthink it now) is that he sounds like a younger, “grung-ier” Tom Petty lol
Also- that song you posted is super sad!
That’s awesome! Yeah feel the pain isn’t necessarily a happy one. I identify with it a lot though. That is one of my top albums of the nineties. So glad you are digging it!

KodiakMomCrawler

Outer Banks
First Name
Maria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That’s awesome! Yeah feel the pain isn’t necessarily a happy one. I identify with it a lot though. That is one of my top albums of the nineties. So glad you are digging it!
Yea! Thanks for recommending it ?

KodiakMomCrawler

Outer Banks
First Name
Maria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport mode. Full volume
Mellon Collie in my top 5 of all time
That’s great! So many good songs on that album! You want to hear something funny? When I was in middle school, my parents sat next to them at the Grammy’s. They didn’t know who they were, but they said they were such nice people. They got a picture with them too. And they said Eric Clapton wasn’t nice ?

OP
OP
ZeroCool

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
That’s great! So many good songs on that album! You want to hear something funny? When I was in middle school, my parents sat next to them at the Grammy’s. They didn’t know who they were, but they said they were such nice people. They got a picture with them too. And they said Eric Clapton wasn’t nice ?
Your parents were at the Grammys!? That’s awesome!Are you famous too!? Am I Bronco friends with a celebrity!? Lol

KodiakMomCrawler

Outer Banks
First Name
Maria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your parents were at the Grammys!? That’s awesome!Are you famous too!? Am I Bronco friends with a celebrity!? Lol
Lol far from it! ? It was a once in a lifetime thing. My middle school self thought they were so cool for sitting next to them haha

OP
OP
ZeroCool

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Another full volume song
Play Proudly friends

Ford Bronco Sport What’s your Bronco Sport Jam? BDBCBBE5-9834-44CC-8491-9C67F78CECE8