Weekly Roll Call on Production (Week of 1/03/2021)

Gartallica

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Galpin and my sales guy, Matthew Sanes, were great! I got lucky and they let me do X-Plan though they have stopped doing that for the time being. If you order, they will sell you MSRP, no games or gimmicks. Can't recommend them enough!
That's awesome! We've got some dealers here in the DC Metro area that are terrible. I use Crouse in Taneytown, MD. Family-owned forever, X-Plan/MSRP and no games.
Sponsored

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
I use Crouse in Taneytown, MD. Family-owned forever, X-Plan/MSRP and no games.
My daughter lives about a mile from Crouse so when I go visit her I drive by rubber neck the lot. One time saw grey BS Badlands out front waiting to be picked up. And the yellow big Bronco out front all the time...

Gartallica

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
My daughter lives about a mile from Crouse so when I go visit her I drive by rubber neck the lot. One time saw grey BS Badlands out front waiting to be picked up. And the yellow big Bronco out front all the time...
Small world! How long ago was that?

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
Small world! How long ago was that?
I drove by two weeks ago or so. But the grey BS Badlands I saw there maybe early Nov not listed on site so prob special order. I am only 30 minutes away. I am usually up there couple times a month helping daughter fix her house up.

Thinbluebronco

Big Bend
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150
United Road shows my vehicle will be delivered to the dealership on Monday!!! Hopefully the snowstorm doesn’t delay things (heading from Delaware to Virginia).

Flash3x

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F350 Platinum
United Road shows my vehicle will be delivered to the dealership on Monday!!! Hopefully the snowstorm doesn’t delay things (heading from Delaware to Virginia).
Congrats! No word on ours yet. Still sitting at the rail yard best as I can tell. Hopefully the snow will
stay west and hit us instead of slamming the coast. Maybe you get lucky with mostly rain then.

Thinbluebronco

Big Bend
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150
For those of you who got bumped from a 2021 to a 2022, are you getting an extra rebate? I thought I read a while back that we were getting something like a $1,500 PCO for having our orders delayed. And do we get the $1,000 retail order bonus cash on top of that?

Gartallica

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
For those of you who got bumped from a 2021 to a 2022, are you getting an extra rebate? I thought I read a while back that we were getting something like a $1,500 PCO for having our orders delayed. And do we get the $1,000 retail order bonus cash on top of that?
I believe the rebates just happened to be better with the '22s. It wasn't a customer sat thing. The tradeoff was the 0% APR/36mo became 0.9%. However, if there's a better option at time of delivery, that's what they'll roll with.

Blynne

Badlands
First Name
Bridget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Mustang GT, 21 Escape, 22 BS Badlands
We got the $1500 rebate. That was it.

jasonjclement

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
My Badlands Sport (Ordered 9/23 with all the extras) has been "In Production" since December 12th (originally scheduled for Nov 29th build date). It had an estimated delivery of 1/17... this morning that date changed to Feb 14th. Ugh. Last week, my full-size Badlands build date was pushed again... out to February. So frustrating.

alexhatt

Big Bend
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
My Badlands Sport (Ordered 9/23 with all the extras) has been "In Production" since December 12th (originally scheduled for Nov 29th build date). It had an estimated delivery of 1/17... this morning that date changed to Feb 14th. Ugh. Last week, my full-size Badlands build date was pushed again... out to February. So frustrating.
Same here. Mine has been in production since 12/9. There were a couple batches that they didn't have chips for that got parked out in a lot while they continued with other orders. I'm just hoping i get mine before March at this point.
Sponsored