Weekly Roll Call on Production (Week of 1/03/2021)

OP
OP
Rgill

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Date at the bottom of the window sticker represents the most recent date it was generated for retrieval. It usually stays cached in the system for a few days, maybe up to a week, then will need to have the server regenerate it the next time it's pulled.

The smaller date in the "Special Order" box below where you find the MSRP is the date the window sticker was first issued and does not change. This is the invoice date or date the vehicle was officially queued for production and registered in the system.
Spot on Monkey
Sponsored

vanzach

Badlands
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus
Been in production since 12/07. Was originally set for production 11/29. I ordered mine 08/30, the first day you could. Was hoping to be one of the first to get a 2022 but its not leaning that way. Going to ask my dealer if I don't get an update soon.
Ford Bronco Sport Weekly Roll Call on Production (Week of 1/03/2021) CleanShot 2021-12-23 at 15.55.28
Just got the build email! Now est. delivery is 1/31!

Ford Bronco Sport Weekly Roll Call on Production (Week of 1/03/2021) 855480C0-F27D-46B7-B4D1-1500688AFF40

TnyM

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'77 Chevy c10, '22 Bronco Sport BL
They have got to be catching up on our bad chip batch this week, gonna pray I get mine soon. We were close on order date production date etc
Maybe that's why someone was in my vehicle denying my Ford Pass activation today ?

loewymartin

Badlands
First Name
MBMartin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
LOL, well at least we have someone to wait it out with!!! :clap:
Same situation here too. We will all cheer when our BS get out of purgatory!!

Juliet

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
If you have checked with your dealer this week (please do as that is the first thing you should do) and they do not show you scheduled yet, you will have to wait at least until the week of 1/10 which is the first week, hopefully, they will start scheduling any unscheduled orders. That means getting a scheduled week and not being scheduled for a build the week of 1/10. Please see the last few scheduling posts I did in this thread….

https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/threads/2022-bs-ford-published-production-updates-updated-12-20.4085/page-8
I did confirm with the dealership that they haven't heard anything. I'm wondering what is the current longest wait for a production date email . . . I'm going on a month. I'm a little concerned with how low the November output numbers were, compared to October. Really had hopes that by now things were running more smoothly and not slowing down.

Thinbluebronco

Big Bend
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150
Got my rail car number from the dealer today! Just called Union Pacific. Currently in Topeka, Kansas.

gibsonc7r

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecosport
I did confirm with the dealership that they haven't heard anything. I'm wondering what is the current longest wait for a production date email . . . I'm going on a month. I'm a little concerned with how low the November output numbers were, compared to October. Really had hopes that by now things were running more smoothly and not slowing down.
I waited a month exactly for my production date. They had similar scheduling breaks in November, but I think it’s gotten worse.

loewymartin

Badlands
First Name
MBMartin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OK @Rgill you need to check your email, my Built email finally came through!

Ford Bronco Sport Weekly Roll Call on Production (Week of 1/03/2021) 1640890268690

OP
OP
Rgill

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser

loewymartin

Badlands
First Name
MBMartin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It looks like they are replacing the chips though, so I would think your email will come through soon. Hang in there?

OP
OP
Rgill

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
It looks like they are replacing the chips though, so I would think your email will come through soon. Hang in there?
Wierd thing was my ETA disposition never said chip hold in the visibility report. It just stopped at produced with at the ECUs up and checked and then nothing…hmmmmm

TnyM

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'77 Chevy c10, '22 Bronco Sport BL
Wierd thing was my ETA disposition never said chip hold in the visibility report. It just stopped at produced with at the ECUs up and checked and then nothing…hmmmmm
It might be something smaller. Your delivery date changed before mine did, and the one you were given is literally a week or so before the new one I received (my new EST is 1/29) which makes sense because you are closer to Hermosillo than I am and your first delivery date was about a week sooner than mine. That email has GOT to be coming. I'm not trying to pump you up on hopium buttttt...