Leeford

Outer Banks
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco sport
I have a Canadian vehicle located in Ontario boarding New York state. When I try to change the settings from State/ Province there are no options for the provinces showing up. I get alerts from the closest American County (Franklin NY). Any suggestions? Ford here suggested their shoulders and gave the same response...hmm, Ford must be working on it.
Sponsored

SportWest

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport Badlands
I have a Canadian vehicle located in Ontario boarding New York state. When I try to change the settings from State/ Province there are no options for the provinces showing up. I get alerts from the closest American County (Franklin NY). Any suggestions? Ford here suggested their shoulders and gave the same response...hmm, Ford must be working on it.
Aren't the weather alerts provided by SiriusXM? Might be worth raising the issue with them.

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
Try changing to Canadian.