TeamTaylorBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, 2020 Ford Edge
After 5 months our Bronco Sport has arrived! We picked it up from the dealership today. OuterBanks Area 51 with the tech package and moonroof! My wife drove it home and loves it :). Super excited about the adventures that await. One thing i would like to do soon is put a hitch on it for a bike rack. Our sales guy, who was outstanding throughout the entire process suggested, some people actually take their vehicles to U-Haul and have them install tow hitches. Thought it might be worth checking out. Anyway, to any and all that read some of our previous posts about the journey for our BS, thank you for the words of encouragement. You were right... Totally worth the wait!!!
Ford Bronco Sport We picked our Bronco Sport up today! IMG_4949

Ford Bronco Sport We picked our Bronco Sport up today! IMG_4962.JPG
Ford Bronco Sport We picked our Bronco Sport up today! IMG_4963.JPG
Ford Bronco Sport We picked our Bronco Sport up today! IMG_4950
Sponsored

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I love that interior contrasting the Area 51. I’m jealous!

Tall Timbers

Badlands
First Name
Tall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands Bronco Sp, 23 Ford F150 Hybrid (order)
Congrats! I've had mine for about 2 days now and in a couple more days I have to loan it to my son who needs it for a few weeks :(. He's got a job down in Anchorage and his Escape has an oil leak and an appointment for service in the middle of August.

rootdoc

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Yes, it's definitely worth the wait! The ebony/roast interior color looks fantastic with the Area 51 exterior color. I think that is the only exterior color that truly syncs well with the ebony/roast interior color. (my opinion, we all have our own preferences) :like:

OP
OP
TeamTaylorBronco

TeamTaylorBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awesome before any hitch work...be sure they know how to cut it in...some horror stories here about bumper butchery
Thanks for the warning! Yes, that is something i definitely want to make sure is done right. I've seen some of the horror stories, too!

OP
OP
TeamTaylorBronco

TeamTaylorBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I love that interior contrasting the Area 51. I’m jealous!
Thanks! Yea, we are so happy with the way it turned out. We picked it up as soon as it got to the dealership. We've read the stories about dealerships letting potential customers test drive your Bronco Sport because they don't have any on the lot. Our sales guys even said these go so fast that you can't just leave them for a day or two because another sales guy will try to sell it. Glad we finally got her home!

OP
OP
TeamTaylorBronco

TeamTaylorBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congrats! I've had mine for about 2 days now and in a couple more days I have to loan it to my son who needs it for a few weeks :(. He's got a job down in Anchorage and his Escape has an oil leak and an appointment for service in the middle of August.
Thanks! We are super excited about it. Hope you get yours back soon! :thumbsup:
Sponsored