SM05

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
...looking to other brands out of spite...well good luck
Now, yeah, good luck for sure. I think you're mistaken on "out of spite" there though. I suspect it's more often than not is very much out of necessity. At least it was in my case.
Sponsored

OP
OP
SM05

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
This is why Ford kept us in the dark. This was the desired result, to string us along until it was too late to go elsewhere. Now they have all of the leverage. If you didn't jump ship by now you'll feel that you have no choice but to wait for the one you ordered from Ford and pay whatever they tell you to pay.
I think you giving Ford too much credit there. :) I won't deny it, your theory resonates with me though. I'd say that whatever chaotic build process Ford had ended up with and whoever came up with that is congratulating him or her self saying "we got 'em now".

Gilstein21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Weird. Maybe comes down to dealership allocation or something?I feel so bad for you guys. It's crazy how they are handling the chip thing.
I think the early June desert rot editions have an unresolved recall too. They’ve somehow figured out how to build one without the fuel delivery issue, but don’t know how to fix the issue on ones already built.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
I think the early June desert rot editions have an unresolved recall too. They’ve somehow figured out how to build one without the fuel delivery issue, but don’t know how to fix the issue on ones already built.
At the rate Ford is going the June units will be on a train with some '22s. But they will still sell full price due to shortage. Win for Ford....

skwillis

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
My BL with BL package, moonroof and cargo management was DELIVERED yesterday to my dealer in Springfield Mo area!!
I drove it home today!!

I ordered it 3/18/21
Build pushed 3x.
Built on 8/2
Shipped 8/4
Expected Delivery date was 9/6-9/12
Arrived at Kansas City railyard 8/14
Delivered to dealer 8/19
Drove it home 8/20

It came in 2-3 weeks ahead of scheduled delivery.
There is hope!!
This is great news! My Kodiak BL/BL is in Shelbyville KY just off the train and waiting for truck transport. Should be just any day for me as well. Delivery was not supposed to be until mid/late September. Things seem to be moving along better...don't give up!

mindleak

Outer Banks
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
IT'S HAPPENING! My window sticker has updated to 8/20 so I've been checking the tracker like every hour and as of late this evening it's showing delivered!

I'm calling them the minute they open tomorrow morning to see when I can pick it up. :D

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 1629512324757

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
IT'S HAPPENING! My window sticker has updated to 8/20 so I've been checking the tracker like every hour and as of late this evening it's showing delivered!

I'm calling them the minute they open tomorrow morning to see when I can pick it up. :D

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 1629512324757
Heck yeah!!! So exciting
I'm banking this prediction from 8/13
"Check the palsapp to see what your status is. I'm guessing it is close and may deliver by the end of next week."

mindleak

Outer Banks
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Heck yeah!!! So exciting
I'm banking this prediction from 8/13
"Check the palsapp to see what your status is. I'm guessing it is close and may deliver by the end of next week."
You definitely nailed it! ?

Though it never showed up in Pals so I'm guessing they use a different carrier for this area.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
You definitely nailed it! ?

Though it never showed up in Pals so I'm guessing they use a different carrier for this area.
Even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and again?? yeah that does happen with palsapp. Enjoy the bronco it's been a long wait and the fun is just ahead. They SHOULD have it ready for you tomorrow.

mindleak

Outer Banks
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and again?? yeah that does happen with palsapp. Enjoy the bronco it's been a long wait and the fun is just ahead. They SHOULD have it ready for you tomorrow.
I hope so! It'd be perfect timing. I live over an hour and a half away from the dealership so making it there during the week in time is difficult, so Saturday would be amazing. I'm banking on your prediction again! I'll be updating tomorrow! :D

BroncoMT

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maxda3
I hope so! It'd be perfect timing. I live over an hour and a half away from the dealership so making it there during the week in time is difficult, so Saturday would be amazing. I'm banking on your prediction again! I'll be updating tomorrow! :D
Did you order from a San Antonio dealer? McCombs West? Ordered mine from Jordan Ford. But I’m 5 hours away. Lol.

birddog2

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda CRV Bronco Sport Badlands
Finally making progress on my order of 18 March of a
BL/BL ( with Moon Roof ), 360+, Tow, Falken Tires, Cyber Orange.

Yesterday, my Ford Order Tracker changed from "order accepted" to "In Production"
and this AM I got a Window Sticker.
Interestingly, my dealer has had an expected delivery date of week of 20 Sept for some time, but has never had a production date.
Hopefully, this means that it will actually be built this week and shipped without a trip to the desert parking lot and it will miss becoming a home for the lizards, snakes, scorpions, etc.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Hopefully, this means that it will actually be built this week and shipped without a trip to the desert parking lot and it will miss becoming a home for the lizards, snakes, scorpions, etc.
I havent heard of any going to desert lot since the June builds. Since July they have been completing shipping the newly built units and let the June ones keep sitting in desert forever...

Sbrock11

Outer Banks
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I've been lurking on here ever since I put a deposit down on an outer banks in June. Unfortunately it was one of the ones built in June, so it went to build purgatory. I got impatient after two months of waiting with no updates and began looking for another option, when I found a white outer banks nearby that's already been built and shipped and is scheduled for delivery between September 4-10. Super excited for it to get delivered!

I feel for people who custom ordered, and I don't understand Ford's decision to leave vehicles sitting in the desert, unfinished, when they clearly have the parts. It's stupid that I can find one that was ordered, and built, after people who have a June build just sitting. Hopefully they take care of you all soon.