OP
SM05

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
Does Ford not realize you are the author of the famous Waiting Room thread? They should move yours to front of line for your contribution and support of the BS community....
I remember those days... I was young and naïve... 3 months I said, driving it by the end of May I said... :crackup: Ford - get off my lawn, but leave my BS behind, pretty please. :)
Sponsored

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
You and me were in the same 5/29/21 holding pattern! Just checked my window sticker and I am now showing 6/5/21. According to the tracker I am now “awaiting shipment”
Do you mean awaiting shipment from the factory....? If so, maybe not quite the same one... mine was off the train and awaiting a truck. Regardless, congrats

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
I remember those days... I was young and naïve... 3 months I said, driving it by the end of May I said... :crackup: Ford - get off my lawn, but leave my BS behind, pretty please. :)
I never thought it would be three months. But I didn"t think I would get four build week dates and counting either...

Jumbo1953

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Ordered badlands with badlands package/360/grey roof on orange w/moonroof on 3/23 and just recently got a build date of 6/28, that was changed to 7/26 at 9pm last night. The new email however has a direct tracker which is nice.
You should feel lucky. I ordered a cactus gray BL+BL with tow on 2/22. Build week went from 6/28 to 8/2 to 8/9. I basically gave up and my dealer is now looking for a new Wrangler for me. I fully expect the Bronco Sport build week to get pushed back again and again. Earlier I JOKED about having my Bronco in time to pick up our Thanksgiving turkey. Now it isn’t funny FMC. This experience has turned me sour on Ford.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
I fully expect the Bronco Sport build week to get pushed back again and again.
For the BL + BL yes we will most likely see more date pushes.

CCFarmer

First Edition
First Name
CeeCee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Mine changed to 6/4. According to dealer, it’s at a junction point. I’m not sure if she can see VVR since she’s the finance person we ordered it thru
We 'may' be on the same train. On Friday, my dealer told me the car was in Missouri. Today, my sticker changed. I guess there is a main hub in VA where it will eventually be put on a truck to dealer.

AWallace151

Outer Banks
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
My time in this room is short. Ordered OB+OB -moonroof on 4/15, built 6/4, just saw my sticker date change to 6/6, which I’m hope means it’s been transferred to the rail company for shipping. Need it to arrive in Chicago by 6/28 so we can take it on a road trip.

Group_44

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum,80 Triumph TR8, 69 Jag XKE 2+2
Yes, it does. So frustrating.
Back in February...all of the packages did - BL, OB, and BB.
Yep, I understand the early orders with the upgrade packages were only available with the moonroof included, when I placed my order May, the BL was no longer available to be ordered in any trim and the BB and OB packages could only be ordered without the moonroof. It seems like the orders without the moonroof are moving through the system at a faster pace (with less push backs in scheduling) than those with.

Crippsjr

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Yep, I understand the early orders with the upgrade packages were only available with the moonroof included, when I placed my order May, the BL was no longer available to be ordered in any trim and the BB and OB packages could only be ordered without the moonroof. It seems like the orders without the moonroof are moving through the system at a faster pace (with less push backs in scheduling) than those with.
At this point I wish they would reach out and ask if you want to scrap the moonroof for a quicker build date.

Group_44

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum,80 Triumph TR8, 69 Jag XKE 2+2
At this point I wish they would reach out and ask if you want to scrap the moonroof for a quicker build date.
What is the cutoff point you can make changes to your order? I thought as long as you don't have a window sticker you could alter the original order.
Sponsored