JackBouman

Outer Banks
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Just called up my Ford dealership to change my order from the Outer Banks trim to the Badlands and the ordering system stopped him. He was only able to order the badlands without the badlands package. The system kept popping up a message about commodity and unable to add badlands package.

He mentioned the Ford rep was coming in tomorrow and we would find out more. But, he stated they must be having issues with getting some of the parts for the badlands package - ugh.....
Sponsored

dkpurtlebaugh

Badlands
First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Just called up my Ford dealership to change my order from the Outer Banks trim to the Badlands and the ordering system stopped him. He was only able to order the badlands without the badlands package. The system kept popping up a message about commodity and unable to add badlands package.

He mentioned the Ford rep was coming in tomorrow and we would find out more. But, he stated they must be having issues with getting some of the parts for the badlands package - ugh.....

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
Well considering my August BL + BL order hasn’t been scheduled I sure as hell hope no new orders are being accepted, or if they are at least they get to the back of the line. Sorry to get on my high horse, but my salesperson is out on maternity leave and her covering person is out with Covid-19 and information is hard to come by. I’m calling Ford customer service this week, but I know the answer will be “we just had too many orders”.

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
Was at Ford store today.issue is moonroof for badlands and also outer banks.On a positive note starting on 1/7 back on line.
I assume if it’s a moonroof issue it also applies to Big Bend as well, considering moonroof is available with the matching trim package on everything but the base.

OP
OP

JackBouman

Outer Banks
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Well considering my August BL + BL order hasn’t been scheduled I sure as hell hope no new orders are being accepted, or if they are at least they get to the back of the line. Sorry to get on my high horse, but my salesperson is out on maternity leave and her covering person is out with Covid-19 and information is hard to come by. I’m calling Ford customer service this week, but I know the answer will be “we just had too many orders”.
well I definitely feel your pain man- especially since you ordered in august!

Evanm14

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5 and Ford F 150
I have a reservation for the larger 2 dr, but was just curious if anyone got a good deal on a Bad Lands model? Are they offering any good leases?

ColdOnes

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, Corvette
Does anyone actually know how long it takes a new order being placed today for BL + BL to get delivered? Local dealers keep telling me 4-6 weeks but I don't believe it. Some real information would be super helpful.

ColdOnes

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, Corvette
I have a reservation for the larger 2 dr, but was just curious if anyone got a good deal on a Bad Lands model? Are they offering any good leases?
No good deals. I qualify for Ford employee pricing and had a dealer run a couple lease scenarios for me this weekend. It was literally the worst leasing vehicle I've ever seen from Ford. Very disappointing.

Headsong

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 Toyota Tundra
Does anyone actually know how long it takes a new order being placed today for BL + BL to get delivered? Local dealers keep telling me 4-6 weeks but I don't believe it. Some real information would be super helpful.
That's what I told today, but it assumes they can order it.

OP
OP

JackBouman

Outer Banks
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
I tired to order one today - badlands with the Badlands package and the ordering system wouldn’t allow the dealer to order it. They could only order the badlands without the badlands package. So there is a hold on the badlands package.

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
OP
OP

JackBouman

Outer Banks
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
I've been having this problem since December 22nd. So frustrating! Problems placing Bronco Sport order starting 12/22? | Page 2 | 2021+ Ford Bronco Sport Forum - Broncosportforum.com

My dealer has been great trying to figure out the issue but he kept getting the runaround and no answers as to what's going on. He said a rep will be at his dealership today, hopefully to discuss.

Looks like Ford will soon have to make an announcement about this.
my dealer said the same thing - a rep will be there today and he is hoping to get some answers. So frustrating - like I want you to take my money!!! Ugh...

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Don't fret. Your dealer doesn't know what's going on with the BL + BL issue either. They're in the dark. Given that they aren't taking new BL + BL orders (and yours seems to be backed up due to this issue), yours will surely be scheduled prior to any new orders (whenever they start allowing them again).

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
my dealer said the same thing - a rep will be there today and he is hoping to get some answers. So frustrating - like I want you to take my money!!! Ugh...
That's what I keep saying! I'm dying for Ford to take my money!!
Sponsored