fastlax16

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport Badlands, 2019 VW Golf R
If you haven’t already get quotes from carmax online, vroom and carvana without disclosing the accident asap and once the car is repaired do it again with an accident. Use whichever one has the biggest drop in price. Gives you what you need to get diminished value from their insurance (assuming they have it).
Sponsored

OP
OP
Underdog1991

Underdog1991

Badlands
First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
If you haven’t already get quotes from carmax online, vroom and carvana without disclosing the accident asap and once the car is repaired do it again with an accident. Use whichever one has the biggest drop in price. Gives you what you need to get diminished value from their insurance (assuming they have it).
I didnt get quotes, but I did accept an offer from the insurance company for diminished value. Your advice really helped, because it made me ask about it when I was working with their insurance. I wouldn't have ever known to ask if it hadn't been for your post. This was the end result after repairs. I decided to upgrade to a Shadow Black Badlands but this will forever be my first new car.
Ford Bronco Sport Two Broncos killed (hit) with one stone (speeding 19 yr old) 20220906_192309

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
It’s not the age of these new drivers. The Idaho thing, yeah I was up there one summer at fifteen but had no license.
All the 15, 16 year old’s were quite mature about driving.
All the kids were raised right.
I was driving my drunk grandfather home from the bar at 13 and never had a problem.
Kids today in general are a mess.
Two working parents, the kids raise themselves on the street with dumbasses that are also on their own way too early.
Sponsored