Johnperrion

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
How do you like the hood deflector. What is it doing at 80 mph? Considering one or protective coating on the frontend. The free deflector is a LOT cheaper.
I like it. I do have some hood shake at higher mph. I took some video of it while driving but it doesn't really show well.
There was another post in the forum with someone who was really struggling with it. I notice it, but I believe the hood is aluminum and to me that serves as a reasonable explanation and I pay it no mind.
Sponsored

Bronclahoma

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I like it. I do have some hood shake at higher mph. I took some video of it while driving but it doesn't really show well.
There was another post in the forum with someone who was really struggling with it. I notice it, but I believe the hood is aluminum and to me that serves as a reasonable explanation and I pay it no mind.
Yes. I noticed that too on the way home from buying my BS. My son was with me and he said his F150 does the same. I didn't find it distracting. Just ignored it. I guess that's just what "military grade aluminum" does.:facepalm:

OP
OP
Johnperrion

Johnperrion

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Yes. I noticed that too on the way home from buying my BS. My son was with me and he said his F150 does the same. I didn't find it distracting. Just ignored it. I guess that's just what "military grade aluminum" does.:facepalm:
Yeah it doesn't bug me, I actually intend on using it as a party gag.
I will tell my easily terrified and "novice" car friends it isn't supposed to do that and act all worried the hood could fly open and impale us at any moment! lololol

Megakatx

Big Bend
First Name
Gerardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Crossbar and the Yakima Offgrid basket
Bye bye tonyoyr gas mileage savings hahaha but looks good. I did 24 MPG tops...
80 mph average eco mode...

Ford Bronco Sport Tips: Self Installing Aero Sport II Hood Protector, Air Deflectors and Ford Privacy Curtain 20210424_153923

Ford Bronco Sport Tips: Self Installing Aero Sport II Hood Protector, Air Deflectors and Ford Privacy Curtain 20210424_154006

Ford Bronco Sport Tips: Self Installing Aero Sport II Hood Protector, Air Deflectors and Ford Privacy Curtain 20210424_153857
Sponsored