Tips on selling used bronco sport big bend?

dubjay

Big Bend
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport Big Bend Alto Blue
I am moving out of the country which means I unfortunately have to sell my 2021 Bronco Sport Big Bend - Alto Blue. By the time I would sell it, I will only have about 15k miles on it.

This will be my first time selling a car, and I wonder what options you might recommend. Want to take advantage of the supply chain issues to work in my favor. I got the impression I can pretty much sell it for what I bought it for - what would be a reasonable price to ask for?

I can get pretty nice quotes from Kelly Blue Book, Carvana, and Car Max but what do you think about going through a Ford Dealer?

I figured the unique alto Blue color might add some extra value depending on demand too. Basically my question is what are some tips and tricks to selling a bronco sport given this current market?
Sponsored

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Try Facebook marketplace? I've heard some have luck with it...I don't Facebook so I have no idea. Sold my daughter's ancient beetle for.cash above what we paid using old school Autotrader. Also...cash sale worked out too😎
Check with local dealers with a dry market you may get more than you'd expect. Mentioned this a few times. Wife had a lease with a few months remaining, she started shopping knowing the market, they wanted a basic jeep, pay off the remainder of the lease and a good chunk of cash in hand on the spot, didn't care if she was taking a new lease or walking out the door. Offered to Uber her home if necessary...worth checking around.

kyle_conrad

Outer Banks
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Website
kyleconrad.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
I sold my car before the BS to Carmax - they offered a lot more money than anyone else, they came to my house to give me the check, it took like 15 minutes.

You might make a little bit more selling it private party, but you'll also have to deal with tirekickers and lowballers and scammers. I'd say check all the online sites and your local dealer and sell it to whoever offers the most.

rootdoc

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Last year Carvana was offering outragious prices for vehicles. The market seems to have calmed down now. Good luck.

bjbena

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL. EcoSport SES
I used Carvana for my wife's Ecosport and got a sh*tload of extra money.

SportWest

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport Badlands
CarMax gave me $$$$ for my Big Bend last December. Carvana was significantly lower, even back then. Only downside is that CarMax might make you come in for an appraisal, but maybe not now that 21's are more common on the used market.

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
Caravans, Carmax,
Go where the money is,