johnardsg

Big Bend
First Name
johnard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BS BigBend/2011 v6 Rav4
I believe i’ve seen this stated somewhere but reposting here and adding a photo; our horse was hungry and we fed it around 13gallons of 87 grade grass :)

which means there is still approx 3gallons in the tank
Ford Bronco Sport time to feed your horsey 6C46EF72-4772-4A34-804A-CC97C1F208C8
Sponsored

Flash

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
This thread reminds me of when I was 15 years old and had purchased my first car. My Dad told me to take him for a ride, which meant he wanted to check my driving and the general condition of the car.

He looked over at my gas gauge and shook his head. It was between E and 1/4 tank.

He said "Which would cost more, filling your tank when it's almost empty for a year or filling your tank when it's half full for a year?"

I told him obviously it would cost the same over a year. So he said, "so why do you wait until the last minute to get gas?"

To this day I buy gas when the gauge just drops under half a tank.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
This thread reminds me of when I was 15 years old and had purchased my first car. My Dad told me to take him for a ride, which meant he wanted to check my driving and the general condition of the car.

He looked over at my gas gauge and shook his head. It was between E and 1/4 tank.

He said "Which would cost more, filling your tank when it's almost empty for a year or filling your tank when it's half full for a year?"

I told him obviously it would cost the same over a year. So he said, "so why do you wait until the last minute to get gas?"

To this day I buy gas when the gauge just drops under half a tank.
Are we lost brothers??? Same here, my dad ingrained the same concept... I took a longer trip and got the 50 miles to empty...and started to panic a little. My wife exclaimed...50?? I could go a week on that?

Reklussloth

Base
First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
Yea but 1/2 a tank is 1/2 the weight in fuel ... why carry weight you dont need lol