Time from receiving order confirmation to scheduled production?

Kperry62

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Just received the same email. I reserved my FE on 07/13 with order converted on 07/29. Now looking at late March-early April for delivery (provided I don’t get bounced again). In spite of everything I’m still a believer, but it is really starting to wear on me.

good luck wherever you land!
I had a Big Bend on order since August. Original build date was February 15, then February 21. Tired of waiting, I bought an Outer Banks off the lot last Monday. I’m glad I did as I received the same update of March 1 Build date on my ordered Bronco. BTW, the OB is great! Love it.
Sponsored

OP
OP

MuddyBoots

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
I had a Big Bend on order since August. Original build date was February 15, then February 21. Tired of waiting, I bought an Outer Banks off the lot last Monday. I’m glad I did as I received the same update of March 1 Build date on my ordered Bronco. BTW, the OB is great! Love it.
The Outer Banks is really nice. I love the interior with the brown leather sides and gray seats and back. Looks really sharp, better than the brown leather in the Badlands Package in my opinion.

Kperry62

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
The Outer Banks is really nice. I love the interior with the brown leather sides and gray seats and back. Looks really sharp, better than the brown leather in the Badlands Package in my opinion.
The one I have is navy pier. Looks sharp with the Area 51 exterior. Just got done driving it. I love this SUV! No complaints!