Kperry62

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Well after careful consideration and the dealership saying only color and equipment changes could be made at this point (build date 2/15), I’ve decided to keep the BB with BB package in cactus grey. I really don’t want a delay In the build date.

thanks for all the comments and advice. I appreciate it. Enjoy your Bronco Sports I know I will.

Ford Bronco Sport Thinking of changing trim 65A49B24-FD81-43A4-908C-C770876664CA
Sponsored

Lane4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bbbbbb
If you’ve been assigned a VIN, it will be a new order as trim level is part of the designation. I’d imagine your build date would change but seeing how many BL have come off the production line it’s possible it could be earlier. Or later. Your old order would have to be taken by the dealer at this point though.
I had to bite the bullet and change from OB+OB to BL +BL due to 3 production delays. Missed being able to change by 1 day as dealer just got VIN number for the OB, but they are taking the OB at the dealer and now lost my place in line. Does anyone know how to get removed from recieving email update on production? I don’t want to get emails on both orders.