missOutsyder

Outer Banks
First Name
KT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Can anyone point me in the direction of a photo of someone’s tailgate with an aftermarket bucking bronco emblem on the opposite side of the tailgate to the Ford badge? I bought one but am away from home and don’t pick up my new BS for 2 weeks. My ceramic coating guy is going to attach it for me prior to doing my CC, so I just want to be able I show him exactly where I want it. I swear I’ve seen a few of these pics on the forum but I cannot find a single one right now. Thank you!
Sponsored

Ponyrider

Outer Banks
First Name
Nadine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport, BMW Z3
Can anyone point me in the direction of a photo of someone’s tailgate with an aftermarket bucking bronco emblem on the opposite side of the tailgate to the Ford badge? I bought one but am away from home and don’t pick up my new BS for 2 weeks. My ceramic coating guy is going to attach it for me prior to doing my CC, so I just want to be able I show him exactly where I want it. I swear I’ve seen a few of these pics on the forum but I cannot find a single one right now. Thank you!
Does this help?
https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/threads/rear-bucking-bronco-emblem.4780/#post-82954

OP
OP
missOutsyder

missOutsyder

Outer Banks
First Name
KT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
OP