Sticker Interpretation Thread - MY22

Leenaya

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Which tracker shows your est. delivery date? Mine started production last week but I still do not show an ETA on either the Ford site or the tracker on this forum.
Its the shop ford tracker. I didn't check the tracker on the forum.
Sponsored

Flash3x

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F350 Platinum
Mine updated today as well, production week of 11/29, est delivery of 1/4/22. No changes to the sticker yet.

Robins21

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport, 05 F150, 99 Explorer, 69 Stang
HRM-six digit number-two letters...Obviously Hermosillo plant then the numbers represent production for that invoice date. 9-NORMAL is representing a standard order.
NB:
Six digit number...Associated with sequencing but trim specific

Alot of the rest of the numbers have to do with batch and trim information. Too hard to interpret without all the info on your vehicle compared with a bunch of other stickers. Not going to do that :)

CERT: Emissions
From what Ihave heard and dont bank on this, TRD, RAMP and BUMP have to do with the staging and loading areas for the vehicle to rail

Best I can figure out. Hope for the best.
Thank you.

CaptainCrud

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Which tracker shows your est. delivery date? Mine started production last week but I still do not show an ETA on either the Ford site or the tracker on this forum.
Mine has not updated yet either, but I was about 1 day behind everyone else in getting a window sticker so I'm hoping it changes tomorrow. My sales guy called me today to tell me it was being built this week.

MaxVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Mine has not updated yet either, but I was about 1 day behind everyone else in getting a window sticker so I'm hoping it changes tomorrow. My sales guy called me today to tell me it was being built this week.
Well I checked again for the third time today and now I have 11/30/21 under 'Production'. This was supposed to be the build week, and my dealer told me 12/1 (whatever that means). Window sticker appears unchanged from last week when I posted.

Still no ETA for delivery.

OP
OP
Rgill

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Well I checked again for the third time today and now I have 11/30/21 under 'Production'. This was supposed to be the build week, and my dealer told me 12/1 (whatever that means). Window sticker appears unchanged from last week when I posted.

Still no ETA for delivery.
11/30 would be this build week of 11/29. 12/1 might be when it starts down the line or is blended.

MaxVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
11/30 would be this build week of 11/29. 12/1 might be when it starts down the line or is blended.
Correct, this would be the build week they pushed me to so 11/30 makes sense in that regard. My window sticker now has a date of 12/1 on the bottom, which has been 11/24 since last week. Today the tracker shows an ETA of 12/28.

I think what happened is the window sticker was generated last week, ahead of production, which triggered the tracker to say 'In Production', but this is the week it is actually being built. I still haven't received any email updates from Ford since 11/13.

OP
OP
Rgill

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Correct, this would be the build week they pushed me to so 11/30 makes sense in that regard. My window sticker now has a date of 12/1 on the bottom, which has been 11/24 since last week. Today the tracker shows an ETA of 12/28.

I think what happened is the window sticker was generated last week, ahead of production, which triggered the tracker to say 'In Production', but this is the week it is actually being built. I still haven't received any email updates from Ford since 11/13.
Yes. The sticker is usually generated 5 to 7 days before actual production/production week.

MaxVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Yes. The sticker is usually generated 5 to 7 days before actual production/production week.
It's just a bit misleading for the tracker to say 'In Production' when it isn't yet physically being built.
Sponsored