Johnperrion

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Here is my take on a storage set up for the back of Buck. Its all made from particle board and Steel Tek tubing from Lowes. It's pretty neat.
It is how I will have all my storage organized as I get going on the second leg of my run. I'm taking Buck and my dog Penny from Utah to the Pacific Ocean (already done) to the Atlantic Ocean (leg two) and then through Badlands National Park (leg three). I'll be posting my adventures on Instagram so be sure to check me out there!
Oh and don't worry, I'll be popping in here to post the goods too!

Sponsored

Milehifireguy

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Big Bend
When you get time I’d be interested in seeing more details on what you have set up. Are the blue boards cutting boards and how do you have the bottoms area configured. Thanks

Here is my take on a storage set up for the back of Buck. Its all made from particle board and Steel Tek tubing from Lowes. It's pretty neat.
It is how I will have all my storage organized as I get going on the second leg of my run. I'm taking Buck and my dog Penny from Utah to the Pacific Ocean (already done) to the Atlantic Ocean (leg two) and then through Badlands National Park (leg three). I'll be posting my adventures on Instagram so be sure to check me out there!
Oh and don't worry, I'll be popping in here to post the goods too!

OP
OP
Johnperrion

Johnperrion

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
When you get time I’d be interested in seeing more details on what you have set up. Are the blue boards cutting boards and how do you have the bottoms area configured. Thanks
The blue board isn't a cutting board per se, but that's what I use it for. It's just a leftover piece of woof I had that happened to slide in perfectly.
Sponsored