ChefDank

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Also, I have a BB. Will this fit for any trim level?
Yes; there is 2 models offered from Ford. One for the lower trims and one for the BL trim. Only difference is they have to accommodate the underneath storage for the BL. Super durable and nice; it's neoprene.
Sponsored

Spartan007

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Yes; there is 2 models offered from Ford. One for the lower trims and one for the BL trim. Only difference is they have to accommodate the underneath storage for the BL. Super durable and nice; it's neoprene.
Awesome! So I assume the link you sent was for the badlands trim?

OP
OP
ChefDank

ChefDank

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Awesome! So I assume the link you sent was for the badlands trim?
The link is for levittownfordparts.com; put in 2021 Ford BS and look thru interior accessories and it'll have both options. Just need to look at description

broncosport21

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport 2021
Quick question about the rear seat covers--can you still attach the rubberized snap-on panels in the rear cargo area (that snap onto the back of the rear seats)? Thanks.

OP
OP
ChefDank

ChefDank

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Quick question about the rear seat covers--can you still attach the rubberized snap-on panels in the rear cargo area (that snap onto the back of the rear seats)? Thanks.
Yes; mine are still attached. They are covered by the seat covers tho. They must be attached prior otherwise you will not be able to attach them.. Seatcovers are waterproof and stain proof.

broncosport21

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport 2021
Yes; mine are still attached. They are covered by the seat covers tho. They must be attached prior otherwise you will not be able to attach them.. Seatcovers are waterproof and stain proof.
Makes sense, sounds like the seat covers are more than capable anyways. Thanks for the info!

broncosport21

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport 2021
One more question on the Neoprene seat covers... do the front covers block the zipper pouch/straps behind the front seats? thanks

OP
OP
ChefDank

ChefDank

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
One more question on the Neoprene seat covers... do the front covers block the zipper pouch/straps behind the front seats? thanks
Idk the answer to that one; we bought only for the rear seats because of our son and a dog. Have not purchased the front ones yet; only bought waterproof Terry cloth for the front to throw on while overlanding if we get wet/muddy
Sponsored