Petes

Badlands
First Name
Petes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee Limited
Hi all, I live in the central San Diego area. I have a build date of 3/15 for a BL+BL and this forum has helped me cope with the wait time, I love seeing all the pictures and reading about all of your experiences!

I would also love if we could keep a running list of all SoCal trails that the BS can handle as all of us start venturing out. I been checking out AllTrails but their trail reviews are all over the place when it comes to how much clearance your vehicle needs.

PS. I saw my first BS in the wild here in SD yesterday! If any of you were driving an Area 51 BS around the North Park neighborhood on Valentine’s Day your car was being checked out by tons of people. I wanted to go get my current vehicle (2019 Jeep Cherokee) and park it next to the BS to get a better comparison but my wife reminded me to be patient haha!
Sponsored

Elboy

Badlands
First Name
Elden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
@thelilbronco on instagram if you wanna find me there.

MRanderson

Big Bend
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
yuccamanufacturing.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Big Bend
I

I own a home in Big Bear and cannot wait to take mine up there. Have you gone yet?
I have not, we’ve been going up behind lytle creek towards Wrightwood. Sheep creek, baldy Mesa and cleghorn mostly.

planning on big bear and idyllwild soon tho

Elboy

Badlands
First Name
Elden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
I

I own a home in Big Bear and cannot wait to take mine up there. Have you gone yet?
i’ve done some trails along the 38 around angelus oaks and 330 old city creek. pretty fun! i haven’t done full run throughs of them but some nice out and backs with some play areas

Debbiew

Badlands
First Name
Debbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
i’ve done some trails along the 38 around angelus oaks and 330 old city creek. pretty fun! i haven’t done full run throughs of them but some nice out and backs with some play areas
I want to go on Holcomb Valley Rd. A friend is staying at my place this weekend, or I would try it out.

ogpEz

Badlands
First Name
Es
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
Hey all! Happy to see this community growing. I'm located in LA County and just picked up my Shadow Black Badlands last week. Totally in love with my ride so far, big upgrade from my last car. Looking forward to potential meet ups in the future!

OP
OP
sdchrisp

sdchrisp

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Hey all! Happy to see this community growing. I'm located in LA County and just picked up my Shadow Black Badlands last week. Totally in love with my ride so far, big upgrade from my last car. Looking forward to potential meet ups in the future!
Welcome! Once more of us get our vehicles delivered, I will plan an event where we can all meet up! Probably for mid-late Spring.

Noxie112016

Badlands
First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
I'm in south Orange County and I'm getting ready to order my Badlands.. Can't wait to get out and trail with my hubby and his off road group!

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Hello, brother! Good talking to you on Instagram. Thank you for starting this thread! I’ve had my Big Bend for a couple weeks now and loving it. Look for us cruising around the Temecula area. @Bronco_Nopalito on Instagram. Can’t wait to be a part of meet ups/camp outs/ trail runs in the future!

OP
OP
sdchrisp

sdchrisp

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Hello, brother! Good talking to you on Instagram. Thank you for starting this thread! I’ve had my Big Bend for a couple weeks now and loving it. Look for us cruising around the Temecula area. @Bronco_Nopalito on Instagram. Can’t wait to be a part of meet ups/camp outs/ trail runs in the future!
Can’t wait brotha! I’ll be seeing you around real soon!

fdes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
One week in with my badlands. Looking to get it on the trail, anything for a beginner in orange county or Joshua Tree?
Sponsored